• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

This has been extremely fun to watch...
So what is all that kill/save the animals?

AGDQ 2014:
Save the animal.
a7allig.gif

Helmholtz

Can I mention how weird is to hear Naeglaria not swearing up a storm?
Yeah I remember watching my first agdq a couple years ago and it was so much different. I remember this guy in particular being particularly bad about the swearing. Looks like they've really put some strict rules in place, or talked to him about it.
Is Blueglass there this year? Haven't seen him yet. I miss that laugh

dmr87

Yeah I remember watching my first agdq a couple years ago and it was so much different. I remember this guy in particular being particularly bad about the swearing. Looks like they've really put some strict rules in place, or talked to him about it.

BlueGlass is there.

They do have a swear jar :p

But I think the swearing tends to come out a bit more at night, when there's less of an audience and no one is really watching over the runner's shoulders.

Well, this is about as far removed from the Mario Kart Wii run as is physically possible.

I was just about to say something similar to this. I was showing my wife AGDQ because she loves Mario Kart and she was getting excited for it and by the end she was swearing to me that she could even get a better time than that guy.

Yeah BlueGlass was on the stream very early on (during Wario Land 4).

If you have 37 seconds spare, check out the TAS of F-Zero GX (By CGN).

RoadHazard

Gold Member
This old-ass game still looks so damn great too. Sure, the graphics tech is outdated, but it's just so impeccably designed and well implemented.

Top Bottom