• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

The end of that Fire Emblem run.
If Lyn had not got a critical hit that would be restarting the final chapter for a 2nd time. Though given the rest of the RNG manipulation I can't help but think that a low RN for the crit just happened to be nearby (Pent going to attack I think would have burned an RN) and would make for a fun end.

dickroach

This 3D land speed run is crazy too. the tanooki suit man...so much respect

yeah I watched that before I passed out last night. that was one of the most impressive runs I've seen. COMPLETE disregard for how the levels were supposed to be played.
i'd love to see a SM3DW run at the next GDQ

tamminen

Poobear is a beast. Plays insanely difficult games and keeps the crowd entertained while doing it. Marios never boring with those fellas.

dreams

Damn, that was super impressive. I also think it's cool that he fully admitted he doesn't think he's good enough for the special levels and handed it off to someone else.

Edit: omg what a touching story from Poo here. He seems so genuinely nice.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Oh man that was a great time!
Also now it's time for Super Mario bros.: The Lost Levels with Big Jon and AndrewG, can't wait!

GeoNeo

I disagree.
ah I doubt it, the one dude the other night was pause buffering super star wars to stare at Leia's butt and there was no issue with it.

Yeah he's gonna get banned too. People have been banned for way less. I'll save this post for next year I'll be shocked if they both don't get banned. AGDQ are pretty clear what they expect from runners.

I wish they were not so uptight but they are.

Edit: They normally let the runs complete and by next year they bar submissions from that runner. It happened to Buzzsaw last year.

dreams

Yeah he's gonna get banned too. People have been banned for way less. I'll save this post for next year I'll be shocked if they both don't get banned. AGDQ are pretty clear what they expect from runners.

I wish they were not so uptight but they are.

Edit: They normally let the runs complete and by next year they bar submissions from that runner. It happened to Buzzsaw last year.

They won't get banned. People like you are so tiring.

Jokab

The Super Dram World creator seems kind of uncomfortable being there. Never laughs at anything or makes any comments.

TheChits

This is fantastic
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom