• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

SJRB

Gold Member
I wonder how many hours Feasel has put in, the guy is unstoppable. Everytime I'm watching, no matter the hour of day, there he is.

Coonce

I hope Vinny and Dan from GB are watching this

damn this race is CLOSE

AH SHIT TMR JUST ATE IT

OH DOUBLE SHIT TOAD JUST ATE IT

SJRB

Gold Member
The guy explaining the frame perfect shooting mechanic...

2seQOxK.png

edit: that was crazy.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a Sly on PS4? I've never played one and this looks pretty good.

PowderedToast

Is there a Sly on PS4? I've never played one and this looks pretty good.
Only through psnow unfortunately. I think it has the HD collection and the fourth entry from sanzaru games.

Headstrong doing jak! I watch this guy regularly so it's cool to see what he looks like. The run is really impressive, especially as someone who played this game relentlessly as a kid.

Contra 4 was run on a DS Phat?

What is the Bonesaw thing?
Search this thread, it keeps coming up. They did a Jak run in a previous event and got banned from submissions for 2017, they seemed okay with it. They can still attend and even be on couch. GDQ don't comment on why (it's between them and the runners really) but watching a run that suggests you spam Air Canadas twitter feed (which GDQ did apologise about only for Air Canada to get confused) and commentary more fit for a let's play like "I watch my anime only in Japanese" "Oh so you watch it from right to left?" might give you some ideas that GDQ want to discourage such things.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Search this thread, it keeps coming up. They did a Jak run in a previous event and got banned from submissions for 2017, they seemed okay with it. They can still attend and even be on couch. GDQ don't comment on why (it's between them and the runners really) but watching a run that suggests you spam Air Canadas twitter feed (which GDQ did apologise about only for Air Canada to get confused) and commentary more fit for a let's play like "I watch my anime only in Japanese" "Oh so you watch it from right to left?" might give you some ideas that GDQ want to discourage such things.

Yeah I watched the run last year forgot the name was good fun.

Anoxida

the Jak run was really impressive but eh. I think bone saw being banned or not has nothing to do with it, but his run was legendary, game is pretty much ruined for me.

Finally able to get on here but been watching these runs. That R&C race was great. Both runners were awesome and very energetic.

I'm pretty much going to watch everything coming up. Goodbye sleep time, I'm up until Fire Emblem, baby!

Been watching ever since Metal Slug 3. Really enjoyed most of the runs, especially Crash Bandicoot 2 & Kirby Super Star race. Final run for me today coming up and what a run it is.

Top Bottom