• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
undertale is pretty fun even if
"the twist"
was kinda ruined for me due to how i played the game

skip spoiling yourselves if you have any interest, it's best experienced fresh

Tall4Life

Why do people not like edobean?

IMO she is part of the problem with this whole event being a game to some to try to get themselves over. Her "puyos" and such are incredibly annoying. She's contributing to people in the event and meme donaters taking away the focus from the runners.

I also just really don't like her voice at all.

UUybo2s.png

e: Posted abit of a fixed version later on.

Aeana

IMO she is part of the problem with this whole event being a game to some to try to get themselves over. Her "puyos" and such are incredibly annoying. She's contributing to people in the event and meme donaters taking away the focus from the runners.

I see. Thanks.
I'm not familiar with her, but so far I hadn't heard anything annoying.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I looked down, looked back up and the donations had risen by almost 50k.

The whole point of the event is to generate money. It has zero to do with the runners themselves.

KarmaCow

I'm guessing it's less that people dislike edobean and and more that they dislike that whenever she's on people donate just to ask her to make cute noises.

Yea edobean is great at reading appropriate donations and keeping the flow, I'm just not a fan of the cutesy/moe shit.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Not into the weeaboo anime waifu bullshit constantly.

Well, I mean this is an Undertale run.

I don't believe Undertale is 'memes' like some call it, but there is definitely some anime tones going on during the game, especially in certain moments.

Hero

Please don't watch the Undertale run if you have not played the game but plan to. Or at least don't watch a lot of it. If you don't know what Undertale is and don't know if you'd be interested in it, maybe watch the beginning. Then stop.

Thanks for answering this. I guess I'll just watch the first few minutes to see if I like it.

The soundtrack that they're playing right now for it is damn good at getting me hyped though.

Alucrid

Banned
Please don't watch the Undertale run if you have not played the game but plan to. Or at least don't watch a lot of it. If you don't know what Undertale is and don't know if you'd be interested in it, maybe watch the beginning. Then stop.

cool, so it's safe for people who bought it, played it, didn't care for it and refunded it?

RocknRola

They did it! $2million baby!

Between the end of the SM run and the start of this run they earned more $130k!! They were at ~$1.871.XXX and are now at 2.000.000+ as I type this!! That's insane! That counter is going WILD!

This will be their best run by quite a healthy margin for sure!

Top Bottom