• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BAFTA Game Awards 2013 | Live stream tonight from 9pm GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST

Cronen

Currently keeping up with the awards via The Guardian's live blog as A) Twitch doesn't want to work on my work's PC and B) I can't find any other liveblogs. It's just a shame that the live blogger is quite inaccurate with what he's posting. He has posted that Journey won the Best Soundtrack award at the Grammys and that The Walking Dead game is six episodes long. Bah!

Lime

Weird that something like VGAs get an insane amount of replies and hits compared to this much more sober show.

Volotaire

Currently keeping up with the awards via The Guardian's live blog as A) Twitch doesn't want to work on my work's PC and B) I can't find any other liveblogs. It's just a shame that the live blogger is quite inaccurate with what he's posting. He has posted that Journey won the Best Soundtrack award at the Grammys and that The Walking Dead game is six episodes long. Bah!

Follow @guycocker on Twitter he works for Gamespot Uk and is livetweeting

OMG Aero

Weird that something like VGAs get an insane amount of replies and hits compared to this much more sober show.
It's not really that weird when you consider that:
a) They have new game announcements instead of being a straight awards show
b) They're American so more people on GAF know/care about it

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
A little hint there that the PS4 and NeXtBox versions of FIFA will be stripped down versions.

iNvid02

it deserves something

A4iGeg4.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
FIFA13 shouldn't win for the sole reason that EA just reskinned FIFA12 for half the systems out there. Such a practice should not be praised.

Watching it at 720p without any staggering whatsoever. Lowering resolution might help.
The Walking Dead, Thomas Was Alone and Journey all have excellent story's, but Dishonored? Dishonored doesn't have a good plot, it has excellent world building and gameplay.

The Walking Dead deserved the win. They did seem awfully eager to get off the stage though as quickly as possible.

Yeah some of these nominations are just dumb. I think most of the winners deserve it though.

Top Bottom