• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BAFTA Game Awards 2013 | Live stream tonight from 9pm GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
What is with the talking during speeches? Does the crowd lack manners?
These are all other nominees that were not allowed to go up there. It's been like 5 wins for Journey at this point.

I'm expecting that someone will run up there WWE style and tackle the Journey team.

JackDT

I don't know, there's a good case to made that the multiplayer in Journey is THE thing that makes it special. It's not the same experience without it.

bryanee

I cant say I disagree with Journey winning best multiplayer. Its a really good experience the few times I've played it with others and not the same old same old.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Journey and Unfinished Swan annihilation. BAFTA's you've gone a bit good. Well done.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I thought "British game" category was created so that Journey can't win that one.

And then The Room wins and they thank Sony as well. I was amused.

tusken77

Shuhei's enjoying it...

4e8l1qw.png

Hmmm shows last year had good games but few great ones. I still think that at least three of 2011's games are way better than every game on the list this year - Skyrim, Dark Souls and Arkham City.

Top Bottom