• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate III | OT | Bear in Mind, Your Choices Have Consequences

Dibbs

Help my fuck. This guy in the chair has been waiting for over 20 years. LFG boys

edit: Downloading it now on Steam

Last edited:
Soon...

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!

iu

Last edited by a moderator:

FeralEcho

Have fun everyone, I'm waiting for the PS5 version to drop in september.Never played a DnD game before but this is my most anticipated release right now,giving me Witcher 3 and Mass Effect vibes and I can't wait to join you in the discussion on the 6th of september.

Steam must have just implement their bandwidth control, after jumping around from 600 Mbs to 0 Mbs for a few minutes, I'm getting a steady 90 mbs now, which means it will take almost 3 HRs to complete

peish

Steam must have just implement their bandwidth control, after jumping around from 600 Mbs to 0 Mbs for a few minutes, I'm getting a steady 90 mbs now, which means it will take almost 3 HRs to complete
i think it is back up to 600mbs now.

going to play boring route

1st playthrough goodie 2shoe paladin, because it supposed to help against many undeads
2nd playthrough, evil sexy dark urch kill em all

Last edited:

Krathoon

You have to totally shut down GoG Galaxy to get it. Exit it in the system tray and start it back up.

There is also a digital deluxe upgrade on the website, but the page will not come up.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Steam servers are dead, I can't start the download. It tells me that I have no internet connection or that it's 'BUSY'. Wow.

Edit: ok, it's downloading (slowly...).

Hype, will play after kids go to sleep.

Last edited:

calistan

Well there it is. Download slowed quite a lot when it started getting hammered but it was less than 30 minutes in the end. Now to admire the title screen because I don't actually have time to play it...

RNcSNgX.jpg

Top Bottom