• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banshee - Season 3 - Fridays on Cinemax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saty

Nudity and sex are really ramped up so far this season. Don't really like it.

They really did swing the pendulum hard for Rebecca becoming heart-cold killer that doesn't bat an eye. But then when she's merely pinned at the wall by Chayton she's a cowered wreck.

Siegcram

They really did swing the pendulum hard for Rebecca becoming heart-cold killer that doesn't bat an eye. But then when she's merely pinned at the wall by Chayton she's a cowered wreck.
Have you seen Chayton?

New episode tonight:
A Fixer of Sorts

Lucas' secret is threatened when he's arrested; against Chayton's orders, Tommy Littlestone spearheads a second strike against Proctor at a local gentlemen's club.

UrbanRats

It's still weird.

? My father was bare chested (even naked) around us sometimes, when we were kids.
Being bare chested or naked isn't necessarily a sexual thing.

At first i thought it was weird too, but when you think about it, Rebecca still hasn't seen the amount of shit Proctor, Hood and so on, have.
The fact that she's becoming a psychotic killer, doesn't mean she's seen 'em all and isn't going to be scared shitless if somebody with the size and gravitas Chayton has, attacks her by surprise.

? My father was bare chested (even naked) around us sometimes, when we were kids.
Being bare chested or naked isn't necessarily a sexual thing.

At first i thought it was weird too, but when you think about it, Rebecca still hasn't seen the amount of shit Proctor, Hood and so on, have.
The fact that she's becoming a psychotic killer, doesn't mean she's seen 'em all and isn't going to be scared shitless if somebody with the size and gravitas Chayton has, attacks her by surprise.

No, but this is Banshee we're talking about. Also, she's only know about him being her dad like a few weeks.

Have you seen Chayton?
Chayton doesn't take too kindly to white people stepping on his sacred Kinaho land and killing his Kinaho brethren, even if it is a guy he despised. I wonder what happens to him at the end of this season. Regarding Rebecca a part of me thinks she's doing it to impress Proctor and because she actually likes stepping on and controlling people weaker than her. She likes having a sense of power because it's something she never had while growing up Amish. You can kind of tell or see it when she had sex with the son of the real Lucas Hood from last season. She only seemed to like it when she took away his power and just started dominating him. She has no power or leverage over Chayton in any way.

Krassus

My bros and I are so pumped for tonight, cant wait to see
my BAE Nola go at it with the bodyguard. She better not die !!!!

Allison Keene @ Collider said:
Wish I could have seen Banshee's 3rd ep before I did my Season 3 review -- tonight is a turning point from good to GREAT this season

Also, there is a brutally awesome fight scene early on. but mostly brutal. you have been warned: do NOT eat while watching! #Banshee
Andy Greenwald @ Grantland said:
Tonight's BANSHEE is the craziest episode in the history of the show and that includes the time the albino giant got Bobbitted.

Clevinger

qZkIKqy.gif

Decado

There were more great moments in these first two episodes than the entirety of s2. Hell, maybe just in the 1st episode.

Well don't just stand there help sew the guy up. A season of Banshee isn't complete unless Hood's strapped to a chair waiting to get fucked up...and he's now getting fucked up. Dude's chasing after a corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom