• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

bryanee

For people who ordered the LE from Amazon UK I just got my full game download code along with the Harley Quinn code.

Go, go, go.

Where can I get a higher quality picture of this?
3JjPixq.png

In case anyone looking for how the Xbox One version performs, hope this video helps. My review copy showed up a little while earlier. Spoiler-free.

It looks like a jaggy mess indoors though. Not linking to that video since it may contain minor spoilers.

If I've used flyvpn before, and my account is thus expired, will I have to make a new one in order to make use of this early unlock?

Erban1

My PS4 download was painfully slow up until an hour ago, moving along steadily now. Can't wait to dive in when it unlocks tonight.

I lost my VPN connection about 70% of the way through decryption, I should still be fine right?

Yeah, but you'll probably have to reconnect when you launch the game and can then disconnect after that.

Fuck, got another 1GB download after the unpacking was complete
Had to tweet a promo to get more bandwidth from Tunnelbear lol

You just need to start the download while using the VPN. After it's started you can stop it the VPN.

Red Hood

Banned
Are you guys using KB+M or controller? I'm used playing with a controller (PS3) but I think about giving it a try with KB+M. Started playing Witcher 3 with a controller as well, but I don't know, it felt like a passive experience somehow, so I switched to KB+M and did so for the rest of the 110 hours.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Anyone else on the West Coast picking up their copy tonight at Best Buy at 9pm? 4&1/2 hours!!!!!

Are you guys using KB+M or controller? I'm used playing with a controller (PS3) but I think about giving it a try with KB+M. Started playing Witcher 3 with a controller as well, but I don't know, it felt like a passive experience somehow, so I switched to KB+M and did so for the rest of the 110 hours.

I always play with controller but I have tried with kb/m and it's been surprisingly good, makes moving the camera while running/navigating a lot easier.

Simo

I've watched my version of the launch trailer so many times today. It really fixed that trailer for me.

Fuck yeah it does. It goes so well too! LOL

I remember how hyped I was for Batman Forever and always kept checking out U2 and Seal's video on VH1 and MTV back in the day. To top it all off Schumacher, Kilmer and more of the cast came to my home town in England to do the premiere for the film, and not London, because a new Warner Village cinema was built. So seeing Bruce Wayne in my city up close was fucking awesome! lol

GavinUK86

I hate using keyboard and mouse for these kinda games.

Controller ftw.

Sullichin

FlyVPN people, you don't need to be connected when the game is actually unpacking, but the first time you launch it, you do. Steam needs to be online for the first launch. I reconnected, launched the game once, quit and restarted in offline mode and it works.

Game unlocked...I can't get my 360 gamepad to work and when I went into the settings, it showed PS4 face buttons...weird for a PC game. :p

Wonder if the PS4 controller works natively.

That's disconcerting; I'm not about to play this with mouse and keyboard.

Oh, and FlyVPN is definitely not working for me and I've followed the steps suggested in this thread (also done it with basically all of the games I've bought on PC over the last few years). Client booted, connected, open Steam, log in, game still locked.

Shy

Game unlocked...I can't get my 360 gamepad to work and when I went into the settings, it showed PS4 face buttons...weird for a PC game. :p

Wonder if the PS4 controller works natively.
I just tried with my PS4 controller, i didn't work either. :(

Fuck yeah it does. It goes so well too! LOL

I remember how hyped I was for Batman Forever and always kept checking out U2 and Seal's video on VH1 and MTV back in the day. To top it all off Schumacher, Kilmer and more of the cast came to my home town in England to do the premiere for the film, and not London, because a new Warner Village cinema was built. So seeing Bruce Wayne in my city up close was fucking awesome! lol

More like you couldn't turn those channels on without those videos already playing amirite?

From the OT description:

"The Goddamn Batman is also capable of disarming enemies wielding items like baseball bats and using the acquired weapon on several foes before it breaks."

As a Frank Miller fan, that was a great shout out.

Can't wait to read everyone's impressions. I was lucky to get the game over the weekend. It lives up to the hype.

Top Bottom