• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

Pretty much. LOL They were constantly playing all day but usually it was always a good chance to see footage from the movie. lol

I'm right there with ya buddy. I did the same thing as a kid. I was so excited for Batman Forever. Hell I still get all happy inside thinking about that time and the movie. Good times.

Damn, really wish us console peasants could download the patches before the game came out to save us some time -- can anyone confirm the patch size on PS4? Last I heard it was 3.5 GB. Yikes. That's gonna be like 90 minutes before we can play.
I could preload the patch?

Predwolf

GF started downloading right when the preload went live, still has 44 hours left. This is why we need more preload time.

Skunkers

Where is it failing? does the VPN connect?

Yes, I login with the trial account, choose the UK server, hit connect, once it says it's connected I launch Steam, and it still says the content is encrypted. On further investigation, it even says 5 hours left on the Store page, so it's as if Steam still knows my location. This even after I turned off boot Steam at launch, rebooted PC, connected to VPN first, and then launched Steam. Same deal.

Edit: Also just did ipconfig, and looked up my VPN IP address, and it does indeed show as being in the UK. Guess I'm hosed.

VPN is not working for me either. No clue why not. Browser geolocation is showing me in Europe with the right IP and everything, yet Steam is still in my local currency (Canadian). They're on to me :(

I've tried numerous VPNs with both Fly and SoftEther.

I used a VPN. It is unlocked on my PC. Should I play the first 5 minutes just to satisfy myself until 11 on PS4 or should I just completely wait.

Pudge

Harley DLC is in. Those saying it isn't must not have downloaded the new 1 gig download.

ofmsZo4.jpg

Thank you sir, saved me a lot of worrying that my code was suddenly crippled. I'm going straight into the Harley combat ASAP :D

VPN is not working for me either. No clue why not. Browser geolocation is showing me in Europe with the right IP and everything, yet Steam is still in my local currency (Canadian). They're on to me :(

I've tried numerous VPNs with both Fly and SoftEther.

lol to follow up on this if I log out of Steam in the browser it shows in euros but switches back to CDN when I log in. Wtf Steam.

RPGCrazied

Anyone else get the serious edition yet? I wonder is the Arkham Asylum graphic novel full size or is it like mini? I know its hardcover though.

KORNdoggy

Okay, two out of three GAFers say that the Scarecrow content will eventually release on PC. Thanks, that's good enough for me!

It seems to be based on the amazon advertisement. Which says "at least fall 2015" so it could be a lot later then that. Where did the august date come from?

styl3s

Anyone having problems with it being locked at 30-33fps? I have v-sync off in both my nvidia panel and in-game.

lol to follow up on this if I log out of Steam in the browser it shows in euros but switches back to CDN when I log in. Wtf Steam.

To continue this conversation I'm having with myself it might be because I have local currency in my wallet. I notice under account settings I can switch stores to Germany (the VPN I'm using) but it says I need to make a purchase to confirm my new location.

Sigh. I wonder if it will work if I spend the $0.50 I have on my account...

Perun

Played it on FX-8320/R9 280 for a bit on "normal" settings.

Is it just me or the game is barely playable? It has no problems with 30 FPS during fights, but when I'm gliding around the game stutters and drops to 14-18 FPS quite often.

kamicowzi

Banned
I'm right there with ya buddy. I did the same thing as a kid. I was so excited for Batman Forever. Hell I still get all happy inside thinking about that time and the movie. Good times.

Ha! That makes me feel "oldish". I was sooooooo excited for Batman in 1988. That movie was amazing. It may be nostalgia talking, but that is still my favorite Batman flick. And the action figures....gat damn

MattyG

Banned
So Fly VPN disconnected in the middle on unpacking. What do I do? It's still unpacking, but is that going to fuck stuff up in the long run?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone with the Xbox One version did you notice how long it took the percentage to have the Ready to Start available? Mine still wont unlock so I may re-install.

TheRed

Anyone else locked to 30 fps on PC? I can't figure out how to unlock it, only some cutscenes in the beginning played at 50+

Spazznid

Used VPN to unlock. took 30 minutes. Game runs fine. Looks gorgeous. Drivers fail when getting into batmobile, but game still running fine... weird, but ok. Game crashes when I leave batmobile, weirder... but ok. Go into offline mode. Click launch game, "Missing executable"... Weird... Reconnect to VPN, and restart steam to verify integrity, complete, and relaunch... "Missing executable".... ok, look at local files. "No local files" just an empty folder... Oooookaayyyy, now I have to redownload the entire game again.... wtf?

Top Bottom