• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

BtfHlm2CcAAecrr.jpg

They look so happy.

Ahasverus

Of course there will be more. They are just using the cheapest Pavlov trick to infuse jupiter Ascending and their other movies with the initial euphoria for the trinity.

Simo

Sounds like they got Batman looking full Miller Bats in the armor from TDKR. Some said very Iron Man vibes.

It would have been funny if everyone in Hall H just left after that like fuck it we got what we came for

That was awesome and definitely more than I was expecting them to show

Guys, Batfleck looks sooo fuckin hard. Jesus, dude is a tank and a monster at the same time. He's gonna destroy anything that gets in his way outside of Superman.

Looks sooo good.

I hope this movie has a bit of color compared to MoS but those three pics aren't inspiring any confidence.

Watching MoS this morning on tv and its incredibly drab. Depressing.

Ahasverus

I hope this movie has a bit of color compared to MoS but those three pics aren't inspiring any confidence.

Watching MoS this morning on tv and its incredibly drab. Depressing.
I'm sure it will have more color, in the sense that Watchmen had lots of color variety. Now, colorful as in cheery? I doubt it.

Busty

Banned
If they opened with BvS, there could still be more DC news before the end of the panel.

I feel like if they were going to announce their slate of DC films they would have done so at the end with the BvS reveal.

I'm starting to think that maybe we're not going to hear anything except for BvS now. Remember Warners may not want to announce anything for fear of getting upstaged by Marvel in a few hours from now.

These are too gritty for me. So much brooding and desaturation. So mature. Etc.

Good point. A very obvious lack of fun and adventure which the Marvel movies excel at. Perhaps that's the idea. DC movies get to be mopey and pretentious while Marvel is camp fun even it's darkest moments
I really want them to go all out though. Wonder Woman should straight up murder a criminal without remorse and that causes tension Superman who still regrets Zod. They fight and it turns out she's working with the Dark Knight whose trying to take him down

ReiGun

I feel like if they were going to announce their slate of DC films they would have done so at the end with the BvS reveal.

I'm starting to think that maybe we're not going to hear anything except for BvS now. Remember Warners may not want to announce anything for fear of getting upstaged by Marvel in a few hours from now.

Given where popular opinion lies on the two at the moment, anything Marvel does will generate more hype and goodwill. Might as well go big and make some more announcements.

official!

Hmm...looks closer to Donna than Diana.

manual4

Banned

there really isnt much marvel can do to upstage, they will show footage of avengers two, they will announce which date goes with doctor strange, black panther and thor and captain america titles

I'd think that'd be exactly why they would want to announce more, particularly in light of Marvel so aggressively announcing release dates. But then, I'm not Kevin Tsujihara... though I'm still waiting for that "series" of DC films promised in that NYT profile of him months ago.

jett

D-Member
Armor design looks good and is a nice fit for this universe but Gadot still needs to add in more pounds on her.

She's not adding anything, she works as a fashion model. I still don't quite understand why they went with her, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom