• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

I guess they couldn't get an eagle

mI1I6lO.jpg

The Dark Knight Returns teasing just won't stop!

Raptor

That girl still lacks the proper boobs and I haven seen the ass so I guess Im still not 100% on board, she is pretty and has some legs but I need to see more of her.

I know I'm late, but how the fuck did this happen?

I'm really worried he's going to end up being the weak link in the movie. It's just impossible for me to picture him as Luthor. As someone who is capable of standing in front of Supes/Bats/WW and not look ridiculous.

So now that WW is revealed, all aboard the hype/worry train for Eisenberg as Luthor.

I'm worried, but I'm completely open to being proven wrong and him owning the role.

Lex isn't a threat because he's physically impressive compared to Superman. Making him younger and skinny is actually interesting to me. As always i'll withhold judgement til the footage rolls, but its reassuring to me that they're at least casting unconventionally.

It kills me everytime I read things like this.

They don't cast best person for role a lot of times. They cast best person for the studio be it for budget, money, back office politics, and many other variables.

Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

Yeah I'm sure it was a budget issue that forced them to case Jesse Eisenberg rather than someone like, say, Billy Zane, who would probably work for a bag of Doritos.

ReiGun

I guess they're ending on the Hobbit. No more news you guys. :/

The WW costume gives me high hopes that Momoa's Aquaman will have some similarly badass looking battle type armor.
I'm expecting Aquaman to look like a medieval knight, though with fairly light armor so it's believable he can swim in it.

Or Cyborgfisher.

Thought for sure we'd see him at Comic Con.
We probably won't get Cyborg until JLA proper.

So eh.. what even happened at the Mad Max part? Was there even a trailer?

There was.

@jarrettconaway: The Mad Max Fury Road footage just shown in Hall H at #ComicCon was indescribable. Absolutely beautiful madness. Blood. Oil. Gasoline. 2015.

@slashfilm: Mad Max Fury Road looks like the next level of the evolution of whats possible in a cinematic car chase sequence. amazing. #ComicCon

@empiremagazine: Mad Max: Fury Road looks astonishing. Vehicular mayhem on a scale we've never seen before. It's like the best Top Gear special ever made.

There was.

@jarrettconaway: The Mad Max Fury Road footage just shown in Hall H at #ComicCon was indescribable. Absolutely beautiful madness. Blood. Oil. Gasoline. 2015.

@slashfilm: Mad Max Fury Road looks like the next level of the evolution of whats possible in a cinematic car chase sequence. amazing. #ComicCon

@empiremagazine: Mad Max: Fury Road looks astonishing. Vehicular mayhem on a scale we've never seen before. It's like the best Top Gear special ever made.

Whoa. Bless up. Best blockbuster of 2015

Xenon

Modern rich folk are tech successes look like him.

I don't want tech guru Lex. Lex is the guy at the table who has the most experience, knows every angle, and handles his affairs in a shrewd business manor. I get how you can slot Eisenberg in there to make it more contemporary, but for me he'll be Lex in name only. BAD CAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom