• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Rap |OT| Gon watch this work

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
shut-up-you-guys.gif

Buddens' third round might even be worse than Hollows.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I was mostly positive about this while y'all were saying this was a bad look, but I turned at that last round.

I'm 80% sure Budden choked.

Tekniqs

joey 2-1 IMO...i'm quite surprised

but on the real...they need a better crowd. This crowd was fucking wack

edit: word Hollow won? lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Unanimous Hollow victory?

I mean, I'm a Hollow stan and I'm not comfortable with it being unanimous. Budden had the harder punches even if Hollow was more consistent.

Oh god.

Tekniqs

wtf... Budden had the crowd when Sway surveyed them. Why did he get so hurt by a lil boo?

he was one punchline into his 3rd verse and the crowd boos. Same shit happened to Thesaurus/Justice at scribble. Saurus came with 3 VERY VERY good rounds and came a bit weak in the 4th then the crowd starts booing to where he couldn't perform cleanly anymore. Shit like that is annoying

JaMarco

What? Hollow definitely didn't win that. They must have automatically disqualified Joe for having that lightskinned moment.

Nitsuj23

Both MCs left the stage?

I hope that doesn't escalate.

This is looking really bad.

Joe did not like the abuse bars. Scene definitely needs a reboot. The PPV via website/app did not work. Everyone has to be refunded. Wasn't HD. Unprofessional production. Shit was terrible.

Tekniqs

Hollow did win IMO. People had low expectation for Joe so his basic punches had more impact.

Had high expectations for Joey cuz I'm a fan and know the guy has lyrics for days. I thought he'd struggle with stage presence. His punchlines were pretty damn good.

Blanka line was probably the punch of the battle for me.

RP912

Banned
Man it all went downhill when the online streams took L's. It was like the website saved people the hardship of watching that trainwreck but thanks for the money anyway.

Had high expectations for Joey cuz I'm a fan and know the guy has lyrics for days. I thought he'd struggle with stage presence. His punchlines were pretty damn good.

Blanka line was probably the punch of the battle for me.

He also had the worst bar of the night too.

But Ill say it again, Daylyt is the best right now. That 3rd round was the greatest shit I have ever seen.

Top Bottom