• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

Ah yes quite likely, we do live in the same town so possibly why.

Defending we will, attacking depends how on form everyone is and if we get placed against a competent team. Looking forward to it.

Yeah man for real.

Just so we are all aware - it being a relevant point since this is a game on WW1

The current worldwide #1 trending thing is

LEAST WE FORGET

It's 'Lest we forget'. Just sums the world up right now haha

On PC is anyone getting an issue where you're holding down mouse 2 to aim and it constantly bounces in and out of aiming? Doesn't happen in any other games and it is super frustrating.

Lulu23

Any Germans playing CQ/Rush/Operation I could occassionally join for some coordinated teamplay?

Also, do we know for sure there will be another Pro patch?

On PC is anyone getting an issue where you're holding down mouse 2 to aim and it constantly bounces in and out of aiming? Doesn't happen in any other games and it is super frustrating.
Are you using double-tap to sprint? I get this issue if I ADS after WW sprinting (and then holding W while aiming), where my movement wants to cancel the ADS. Doesn't happen when I sprint with shift.

test_account

XP-39C²
Turns out that there was a UI bug in my game regarding leveling up with assault. It didnt show any progress, but today i got the level 10 level up anyway :) So it was tracking progress, but it didnt show it.

Hawkie

How do you add that in Battlelog?

Visit the Customize emblem page.
Click the "+ ADD" button to create a new blank emblem.
Open the browser console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K for Firefox, Ctrl-Shift-I for Opera, F12 for IE).
Paste the code below into the console and press Enter, making sure you get everything from the emblem.emblem.load to the ending semi-colon. (You will get the emblem loaded with all its layers)
Close the console.
Click the "SAVE & USE" button in the top right corner.

Literally takes 10 seconds to do.

Open the browser console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K for Firefox, Ctrl-Shift-I for Opera, F12 for IE).
Paste the code below into the console and press Enter, making sure you get everything from the emblem.emblem.load to the ending semi-colon. (You will get the emblem loaded with all its layers)
Close the console.

Didn't work when I tried. It said Error.

Stupid technology.

Alpende

Close the console.

Ha, I just noticed it explains it on the site itself. Still, I'm getting an error.

Just wanted to take a second to say to remember what happen 98 years ago today. The end of World War 1. So take a min to think of all the lives lost and hopefully we will not repeat those mistakes again. Have a good Remembrance Day, Armistice Day or Veterans Day. Don't forget those who have gave their lives for us.

Just wanted to take a second to say to remember what happen 98 years ago today. The end of World War 1. So take a min to think of all the lives lost and hopefully we will not repeat those mistakes again. Have a good Remembrance Day, Armistice Day or Veterans Day. Don't forget those who have gave their lives for us.

And lets all play a game about it for entertainment tonight!

giphy.gif

Is it just my thick thump that is sometimes triggering the gasmask instead of the syringe as medic? Or is my DS4 dpad fucked...

My friend kept putting his gas mask on when he was playing at my house and then he complained about doing it after he played with his own controller so I dunno. I'ts never happened to me and we kinda laugh at him but maybe he was right lol.

Issues with your right mouse button maybe? Mine was messing up when I played Total War and when I tried to click and drag with the right mouse it would "lose the click" frequently.

Are you using double-tap to sprint? I get this issue if I ADS after WW sprinting (and then holding W while aiming), where my movement wants to cancel the ADS. Doesn't happen when I sprint with shift.

Never had that problem.

My friend kept putting his gas mask on when he was playing at my house and then he complained about doing it after he played with his own controller so I dunno. I'ts never happened to me and we kinda laugh at him but maybe he was right lol.

Issues with your right mouse button maybe? Mine was messing up when I played Total War and when I tried to click and drag with the right mouse it would "lose the click" frequently.

Does happen way more when I'm moving versus prone or standing still. Don't have another mouse around I'll see if it does the same thing on controller. Thanks for the replies.

Apologies fellas, looks like there's a problem with that emblem. I'm sporting my great grandfather's 1912 UVF regiment emblem that I snagged from there before and it was fine. I'll be more circumspect in future before recommending,

You've let yourself down. You've let UKps4Gaf down.

Hang your head in shame.

Im i the only one that thinks 2 gas grenades each spawn is too much?
It's fine. Whack the old gas mask on and it's not an issue.

kiguel182

So yesterday I was doing a medal and today I had to choose from a different set of medals even if yesterday I still had 2 days to finish it. Is this normal?

I don't care for having all the medals but it's nice to have some extra goals.

EDIT: Also, most squad leaders I encounter still don't issue orders. So annoying.

A rifle sticking out of a wall is perfectly fine.

Haha ok I see it now. Yeah it's weird but not as weird as blowing someone up so their head enters a wall and their body hangs out.

Does anyone else do a double take when they see a black soldier fighting for the German Empire?

In the armed forces
A number of blacks served in the Wehrmacht. The number of German blacks was low, but there were some instances where blacks were enlisted within Nazi organizations such as the Hitler Youth and later the Wehrmacht.[20] In addition, there was an influx of foreign volunteers during the African campaign, which led to the existence of a number of blacks in the Wehrmacht and SS in such units as the Free Arabian Legion.

They actually got treated better than blacks in the US army as they could eat at the same table as the Germans....
Also I know that is a quote about WW2 but due to Germany colonizing large parts of Africa they did actually have alot of black soldiers in WW1

Tried shotgun
Shot someone right in the middle of their chest at two meters
20 damage
Died
Never again

Okay, so last night (with UK PS4 GAF) I survived for so long that I ran completely out of any way to kill someone, including my handgun ammo, and couldn't find any ammo. I picked up someones kit off the ground and it was the Model 10 Hunter, whatever.

I got so many kills with it in quick succession, and a few of them from quite some range. Man, it felt amazing.

Okay, so last night (with UK PS4 GAF) I survived for so long that I ran completely out of any way to kill someone, including my handgun ammo, and couldn't find any ammo. I picked up someones kit off the ground and it was the Model 10 Hunter, whatever.

I got so many kills with it in quick succession, and a few of them from quite some range. Man, it felt amazing.

You are an absolute war machine anyway.... with the Model 10 you'd be like the Terminator

IsJustGame went the whole game without getting killed so you need to beat that haha

You on tonight bro?

-Silver-

Does the old PS3GAF still play BF? PS3GAF as in BFBC2 and BF3. I'm finally going to pick up a PS4 Pro, assuming the shop holds mine in stock, and I really want to pick up BF1 but I'm not sure if I only want to play with randoms.

Does the old PS3GAF still play BF? PS3GAF as in BFBC2 and BF3. I'm finally going to pick up a PS4 Pro, assuming the shop holds mine in stock, and I really want to pick up BF1 but I'm not sure if I only want to play with randoms.

Add Luvs_2_Squidge or join the BF1 Neogaf community.

I have a group chat with 42 people open and we play every night from 22:00. Last night we had two parties full.

I keep getting a bug where I can't aim down sights on ps4.

Im i the only one that thinks 2 gas grenades each spawn is too much?

I thought the gas grenades were op at first, but someone here correctly remarked that every class and loadout gets a free counter to them, and I haven't used them since. Gas grenades are really annoying, but I'm getting more kills with frags since I switched.

You are an absolute war machine anyway.... with the Model 10 you'd be like the Terminator

IsJustGame went the whole game without getting killed so you need to beat that haha

You on tonight bro?

Not sure, will need to find out if I've accidentally agreed with the missus to travel the world, visit family and friends, eat at eighty four different restaurants or do yoga or something.

I agree to a lot of stuff when I'm not listening

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

Sup! I was part of BFBC2,BF3 and BF4 GAF.
I recommend you playin' with UKGaf, they play daily.

Hawkie

Not sure, will need to find out if I've accidentally agreed with the missus to travel the world, visit family and friends, eat at eighty four different restaurants or do yoga or something.

Funny you say that. just found out I had agreed to go IKEA this evening - and it's open till 10pm haha.

I don't think you've been paying attention to the human race. It's kinda what we do. XD

Switch to your sidearm and back to main.
It'll work then.

If you get into that habit every time you spawn it won't be a problem.

That sounds like a really annoying habit to have to get into. Although I guess I pretty much do that myself without thinking about it. I've been playing FPS games on PC since Half-Life, so rapidly spamming lastinv is just something I do for no reason at all.

Top Bottom