• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

?

I think he's just laughing at the ridiculousness of what's shown in the gif. You know a giant metal tank that probably ways a ton or two being flown by a plane made out of wood. The fact that he ends his statement with "lol" kinda gives that away.

My post wasn't aimed at him.

Guys, how long have you been using the internet? Is this the first Nazi paraphernalia you've ever seen?

EA can't monitor every emblem that is created, you know how many custom emblems are being made? They aren't allowing them, they haven't been reported. Just report them and move on.

dano1

A Sheep
Guys, how long have you been using the internet? Is this the first Nazi paraphernalia you've ever seen?

EA can't monitor every emblem that is created, you know how many custom emblems are being made? They aren't allowing them, they haven't been reported. Just report them and move on.

Pretty much this. Not a big deal. People are stupid!

The Dude

Back on topic, I love piloting but man if more people spotted it'd be that much better. Question, not home to check but been meaning too... But when flying and you go in first person, how do you look around? What button triggers it?

DirtyLarry

I was typing up a real long winded post which included my personal history with gaming to try and provide some context for the following statement, and while I do think it plays a very important role in everything, I also am smart enough to realize no one really cares.

So with that disclaimer, I do believe Battlefield 1 may be my favorite video game ever made,
Please keep in mind this does not mean it is a perfect game or even the best game ever made .

What it does mean is for my own personal tastes as to what I find to be fun in video games (which is why I was going to share my past), and as far as what I like from a gameplay perspective, it pretty much ticks off all of the boxes for enjoyment and looks absolutely amazing while doing so.

So yeah, I think Battlefield 1 is probably my favorite game ever made.

Yes mate for definite. We did 4 games tonight. 3 were defensive and actually really tough but got the 4 wins haha

Just a reminder - Saturday November 26th add luvs_2_squidge to ps4 for a gaf vs gaf game

Urrgh I didn't notice my party invite.... I just followed you around like a silent body bag

The Flash

Banned
I will take nazi emblems over some of the origin avatars I have seen.

Oh yeah? How about these apples.

S3DwpqT.jpg

dab0ne

Unless you're blind, have a bin bag on your head and live under a rock I'm not sure how you could have missed Disagree Guy's posts.
My bad. I can't get on until late so I thought if people were playing outside the official group I could join one of ya'll. As far as I could tell the group is done but didn't know if anyone was soloing for a bit.

Kaz42

I'm so lost when it comes to class rank. I've played for 6 hours and all of my classes are at zero in the customize soldier screen and normal in the weapons and gadgets screen. I can't buy any weapons except base ones.

The Dude

I'm so lost when it comes to class rank. I've played for 6 hours and all of my classes are at zero in the customize soldier screen and normal in the weapons and gadgets screen. I can't buy any weapons except base ones.

Well, you're gonna need more than 6 hours. But you really need to focus on one and just go with it, and make sure to play operations or Conquest, cap flags etc... And it will level quicker. Also I found the first level to be the slowest, I have 110 or 120 hours now and everything but scout is rank 10

fucking EA allowing people with Nazi flag emblems

can you report someone? I didn't find anything when playing
I have seen some waffen-ss folks (paul hausser, kurt meyer, etc) on avatars and I really don't care. Nor the state flag or wehrmacht flag. People know little about WW1 and go with nazi stuff from WW2.

My avatar is a Burzum cover (Filosofem), and Varg is nuts as hell, but I do like the music and the album cover is bad-ass.

That said, I think domination it's the best way to rank up classes, Kaz42.

Kaz42

Well, you're gonna need more than 6 hours. But you really need to focus on one and just go with it, and make sure to play operations or Conquest, cap flags etc... And it will level quicker. Also I found the first level to be the slowest, I have 110 or 120 hours now and everything but scout is rank 10

Awesome, thanks for the info. Is there any way to tell my exact points I have or need to have to level up in class rank?

I have seen some waffen-ss folks (paul hausser, kurt meyer, etc) on avatars

I'd wager that if anyone knows obscure personalities like that, they probably know the rudimentary basics of WWI. Nah, people choose those avatars on purpose, just like they did back in BF3, BF4 or any modern CoD as well. They do it either to "troll", because they want to offend as many people as possible or because they actually believe in it (see the rise of the "Alternative Right" in the US, which is becoming scarily influental lately). Same reason why people use "Black Lives Don't Matter" avatars.

Xater

The problem is that there is no direct way to report them for their emblem.

Zousi

I just completed the first War Stories and really enjoyed it. I am surprised to hear that people aren't liking the campaign honestly.

Finish the rest of them and we'll see if you feel the same. They really feel like tutorial sets for mp. Couple of those war stories are good enough i guess. Nothing highly memorable in the end.

Clipse

Is anything unlocked through the campaign? Just picked this up last night and got bored after 2 missions while waiting for the multiplayer to finish downloading.

Is anything unlocked through the campaign? Just picked this up last night and got bored after 2 missions while waiting for the multiplayer to finish downloading.
Lots and lots of interesting Codex entries if you care for that.

I'd play through it at least once, the campaign isn't overly long and is strong at the beginning and the end.

zorbsie

Got an airplane kill with the sniper rifle. Not an incredibly long shot or a great shot. But this might be the best I'll do with this class :)

Z4YDisN.gif

Top Bottom