• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

I think this game's players are somehow getting worse, rather than better, as time goes on.

I've now been in at least 10 games in which we won or lost by a 500+ ticket difference.

EDIT: And immediately after making this post, I alt-tabbed back into the game and the very first match I joined had us crushing the enemy on Amiens, holding literally EVERY flag and just killing them as they came out of spawn until the train arrived. At least 5 of their players ragequit, which made it even worse for them. I just quit about 15 minutes in because it was so boring and unfair. What the fuck is going on here?

DaciaJC

Gold Member
I think this game's players are somehow getting worse, rather than better, as time goes on.

I've now been in at least 10 games in which we won or lost by a 500+ ticket difference.

EDIT: And immediately after making this post, I alt-tabbed back into the game and the very first match I joined had us crushing the enemy on Amiens, holding literally EVERY flag and just killing them as they came out of spawn until the train arrived. At least 5 of their players ragequit, which made it even worse for them. I just quit about 15 minutes in because it was so boring and unfair. What the fuck is going on here?

Was there a Black Friday sale?

terrible

Banned

The auto-balancing is broken, at least in modes I play. It's a stomp one way or the other every game.

Played the complete first campaign mission today. Please tell me the other 4 missions are much better in terms of gameplay.

Joke's on you that's the best one.

In the same year as DOOM and Titanfall 2 how anyone could say BF1's campaign is anything greater than mediocre is beyond me.

Rocketz

Loading into a game and having the screen be totally black sucks. That really shouldn't be a bug in a multiplayer game. It's the second time it's happened to me.

Get it fixed DICE.

Got an airplane kill with the sniper rifle. Not an incredibly long shot or a great shot. But this might be the best I'll do with this class :)

Z4YDisN.gif

That's how the red baron went out

The Flash

Banned
Didn't think I would enjoy play as Scout but it's fun. It's already my second highest ranked class. Can't wait to get my hands on the Martini Henry.

Daffy Duck

Anyone else seeing empty servers?

My filters are what they have always been and I'm supposed to have servers in Europe with slots of 1-5 yet I'm seeing servers all over the world with no players....

Lender

Got an airplane kill with the sniper rifle. Not an incredibly long shot or a great shot. But this might be the best I'll do with this class :)

Z4YDisN.gif

That's a cracking shot!

club5fslp.jpg

I am now 'officially' the second most lethal person in the world with the club, and the most lethal person with the club on PC. :D

EL CUCO

BF1 is a gorgeous looking game but this campaign is hella boring. I accidentally skipped over story 4 after finishing 5, and I thought it was over. Nope. Absolutely nothing interesting going on. I liked story 2 and the
final section of
5, but overall this campaign offers very little entertainment and is best summed up as MP tutorial.

have they said anything about the ridiculous amount of snipers and how stupid this sweet spot is? it's getting to the point i just quit these garbage open maps

Top Bottom