• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

Recall

When you see you won/victory etc on the final screen press options and select quit, boots you back to the main menu and you don't lose any progress as the match is officially over.

Very quick.

Or wait until the next round starts then use quit from the pause/options menu.

Or end the application and reload it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Since launch my game freezes when i select Quit during the result screen.
So i have to load up the next match and then leave (And sometimes it takes almost a minute)

jet1911

JoyousMagnificentJackal-size_restricted.gif
Only In Battlefield 1 Link to a better quality.

This is ridiculous lol

WillyFive

Since launch my game freezes when i select Quit during the result screen.
So i have to load up the next match and then leave (And sometimes it takes almost a minute)

That happens to everyone, it's a problem with the Frostbite engine where it won't let you do anything until it finishes loading the next map.

Excellent thanks, I'll have a play about with this.

UKPS4GAF - sorry in advance if I go 0-40 in the next match.

Told you it was possible Panks :)

And no apology necessary, I'll still be propping up that 'most deaths' board I can assure you haha

Just been told my FF15 has been shipped.... should arrive tomorrow.....
Do you know how much of an impact this will have on our gaf vs gaf game knowing I've got the game I've been waiting ten years to play just sitting there.

Told you it was possible Panks :)

And no apology necessary, I'll still be propping up that 'most deaths' board I can assure you haha

Just been told my FF15 has been shipped.... should arrive tomorrow.....
Do you know how much of an impact this will have on our gaf vs gaf game knowing I've got the game I've been waiting ten years to play just sitting there.

I'm afraid I'm not gonna make the GAF vs GAF match, I've been roped into a dinner and drinks night. :( God damn I hate having friends and family who want to spend time with me.

Is there a support group for BF addiction? There should be....even CoD4 MP remaster isn't dragging me away

I've been on to organise UKps4Gaf every night at 22:00 since release.... I have such a backlog of games and FF15 should be with me tomorrow.

I can quit whenever I want....
addicted

I recently joined the GAF ps4 community, but I haven't played with you guys yet. I need to get in there.

Yeah 22:00 every night UK time til around 01:00
Saturday 26th (tomorrow) I am getting a server for us to do gaf vs gaf games so we can all get in together. Fingers crossed for large numbers so it'll be epic.

Myself and Nitro will captain/Vice Captain one party each while Redders/Fatty will captain/Vice Captain a party each on their team. If we can get 32 people that'd be;

Two squads of 4 players for each captain/VC
Party chat of 8 for each captain/VC
Teams of 16 each

Organised well - communicated well - should be an absolute blast

Add Luvs_2_Squidge if interested or join community on ps4

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How can you shoot folk out the zeppelin? Didn't realize you could even see them!

I might try that.

The under-carriage has like 5 seats that can be shot out. If you're a plane, it's generally better to fly UNDER the Blimp as it has anti-air gunners/machine guns on top that don't focus on the ground.

The Flash

Banned
Whew lawdy had some good Scout matches just now. Managed to not only win each game but go positive in them as well. The last two in particular were like 20-5. Didn't think I could snipe this well with a controller on PC but it's working out so far. Been using the Lawrence of Arabia SMLE but I'll give this Gewehr 95 carbine a try next time.

Marc

Here is a clip of the NeoGAF defence last night, at least from a medic perspective -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxkQ3CTKRaY

I edited out my voice as our party was locked down for sharing voice chat and it was just weird me talking to myself. With my incredibly boring, monotone voice, sorry to NeoGAF btw. haha

I know, I can't aim and am pretty oblivious to my surroundings. :) Bit boring at the start as we're just trying to take down the blimp.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Man, I hate it when sometimes I press right to get my syringe out my controller thinks I am pressing up and I get my gas mask on. Blah!

So this is an issue on console as well? For me the quit button works alright but it seems for some on PC (including a friend) the game basically locks up for minutes if one hits the Quit button.

It's a problem with the engine apparently - can't quit a match during the scoreboard bit until the next match is fully loaded.

EL CUCO

Just picked this up from Walmart and starting up the campaign now. Is this coop? I see what looks like a squad invite system in the bottom right of the menu when I pause.

Pakoe

So this is an issue on console as well? For me the quit button works alright but it seems for some on PC (including a friend) the game basically locks up for minutes if one hits the Quit button.

Mine just goes into an infinite load loop, have to ctrl+f4 to quit.

The Flash

Banned
And people were complaining that due to the game not featuring the viewpoint from the central powers it wasn't a real presentation of the war. Reality check it has a flying tank, it's a game.

?

I think he's just laughing at the ridiculousness of what's shown in the gif. You know a giant metal tank that probably ways a ton or two being flown by a plane made out of wood. The fact that he ends his statement with "lol" kinda gives that away.

Dragoshi1

Just got the game today on Xbone, but I can't seem to get into a match, only did one conquest game so far, and have been staring at a matchmaking screen for 5 minutes now.

Hm.

Top Bottom