• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

itsgreen

buy teh haloz said:
I can't even get into a game, it just says 'The connection with EA online was lost' every time I try. (360 version)

360 version works fine for me for about an hour already (Netherlands)

Tried to get into a Caspian server last night. They must have changed the password or something, every US server I tried the sexyelevator password on wouldn't work. Had more fun on metro though

Snkfanatic said:
Tried to get into a Caspian server last night. They must have changed the password or something, every US server I tried the sexyelevator password on wouldn't work. Had more fun on metro though
Password was Appletini this morning.

Detox

5LjgQ.png

djm

Have they given an explanation for why they are keeping the Caspian servers password protected in the first place? I know at one point they said they're for "internal testing", but who is constantly leaking the new passwords besides their CM who is also doing it on Twitter? I don't get it.

DSN2K

djm said:
Have they given an explanation for why they are keeping the Caspian servers password protected in the first place? I know at one point they said they're for "internal testing", but who is constantly leaking the new passwords besides their CM who is also doing it on Twitter? I don't get it.

Dice like to troll the PC community

The xbox beta just hangs for minutes at the final loading screen. When I get in it is laggy as hell and totally unplayable.

Why on earth would I want to get this game based on the beta?

djm said:

Considering the game crashes every time the round ends, it's understandable.

Rainy Dog

Dinosaur Tamer said:
It seems to occur if you repeatedly press spot with no one to spot at your crosshair location. I guess there is some kind of cooldown mechanic to prevent you from just spamming Q while checking the horizon and the beep is a cooldown warning sound.

Makes sense, thanks.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Little worried about the state of the beta when the game is so close to launching, honestly doesn't feel like much of an improvement over the alpha, and seems to have a few more bugs than I saw in alpha.

Mush

IDK about you guys, but I've had a near-flawless beta experience so far. Just one disconnect in 3 hours of gameplay. No falling through the ground, nothing.

Mush said:
IDK about you guys, but I've had a near-flawless beta experience so far. Just one disconnect in 3 hours of gameplay. No falling through the ground, nothing.

Yesterday I had more problems than Tuesday, lots of falling through the ground outside on Metro. Went to a new server and it seemed fine

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
2.4MB/sec.... 25 Minutes and I get to join the fun. :D

Yay downloading! Download speed is really nice for something so popular. Although the fact that it's early morning in the US might help.

Top Bottom