• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
This may have been asked before, but does anyone know if MoH bought during the Steam summer sale will get an early beta key? It's before the deadline they said, but when I look at the key in Steam it's the standard edition.

Smokey

33act2c.png

@ 8.85% now......

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
They are FLASHING PS3 & PC codes

PS3: Will NOT BE ACTIVE till TOMORROW Afternoon, SONY hasn't updated their store or even has the BETA on their servers, so how in the blue fuck are you going to redeem it?

PC: Have origin open, on the bottom left hand side, after 3-5 minutes a key appears, for 2 seconds, pause, and type hella' fast into Origin Store Browser

Click on that Gear Icon on the right > Drop down menu > Redeem Code

Kibbles

GraveRobberX said:

PS3: Will NOT BE ACTIVE till TOMORROW Afternoon, SONY hasn't updated their store or even has the BETA on their servers, so how in the blue fuck are you going to redeem it?

PC: Have origin open, on the bottom left hand side, after 3-5 minutes a key appears, for 2 seconds, pause, and type hella' fast into Origin Store Browser, Click on that Gear > Redeem Code
and 360, I saw PP6J2-9PYFK-W7HJR-XCXCW-97KJZ was put up and it says code used.

Jburton

Banned
GraveRobberX said:

PC: Have origin open, on the bottom left hand side, after 3-5 minutes a key appears, for 2 seconds, pause, and type hella' fast into Origin Store Browser

Click on that Gear Icon on the right > Drop down menu > Redeem Code

And those who bought MOH, how are they playing it early on PS3 if Sony has not got the beta on its servers?

GraveRobberX

Kibbles said:
and 360, I saw PP6J2-9PYFK-W7HJR-XCXCW-97KJZ was put up and it says code used.

Oh so they started adding 360 codes too then, when I was watching I saw 4 PS3 codes, 3 PC only all 12 Alpha Numeric, XBOX is 25

360 won't work either due to 360 Store hasn't updated

360 store update goes up around NOON on Tuesdays, Sony is later in the day, but most likely will have it up at the same time as 360, the BETA that is

Makoto

"Battlefield 3 has always been a good way to blow off Steam."

EA's immature and petty marketing campaign marches on.

Izayoi

Banned
Mendelevium said:
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee252/Mendelevius/banned.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
But... it's true. ;_;

Aside from some tearing, and and some mild framerate problems (which could be the fault of the stream), it looks great.

Dat destruction.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Jburton said:
And those who bought MOH, how are they playing it early on PS3 if Sony has not got the beta on its servers?
It'll be updated tomorrow. Early access on PS3 starts tomorrow.

GraveRobberX

Mr. Snrub said:
Is this confirmed vs using the early access site? https://bf3beta.battlefield.com/key/index.php

That one has 4 boxes to be filled in, PC code is only 3 sets of 4 alphanumeric characters, ask Smokey how he got it

Jburton said:

No clue man, I bought MOH LE day #1 for PS3, I was sent e-mail by EA/DICE that I had my spot reserved for BF3 BETA

No clue where you are seeing PS3 guys getting the BETA and are playing

If you are talking about the Gamespot tournament thingy... they must have access to it from different mean. They are playing somewhere outside, all the machines are set-up as kiosks

Top Bottom