• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

woober

LEGGZZZZ said:
Interesting, thanks for the impressions guys, making work a little bit easier for me. So does it look much better than BFBC2?

With the new lighting system and animation, yes.

JackEtc

7pZ1t.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

LEGGZZZZ

Jburton said:
From the low res stream it looks a lot better, lighting and textures definitely.

Yes!! I never expected it to look as good as Killzone, but I alaways thought BFBC2 Vietnam was a great looking with the egine updates. Hearing that this is looking much better is great to hear. Thanks again for impressions.

rdrr gnr

BC2 handled really well on sticks, I hope BF3 is the same. iirc the cross hair would "slow down" when you were on target, compensating for the nature of the sticks. It was a system that worked better than it probably should have.

Fuck, tried to enter like 4 or 5 of those codes, people out there must be keyboard ninjas. This is why I never bother with those ENTER THIS CODE FIRST things.

Edit: Wait, they aren't active until tomorrow? Then what is the fucking point.

Mr. Snrub said:
Lame. Codes they're giving out aren't active until tomorrow :-\

Does that mean it can't be redeemed? Or they can, but can't download anything until tomorrow?

Where are they flashing the keys? I haven't seen a single one

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Kibbles said:
360 codes too? Lies, I haven't seen a single one. It's PS3, then PC, then PS3, then PC, then PS3, then PC.
It was all 360 codes for the first little while. There were a ton in quick succession.

Izayoi

Banned
Emily Chu said:
DAMMMMMIT I KNEWWW I SHOULD HAVE PRE-ORDERED on ORIGIN...

it's gonna be a long two days.... :(
Well, everyone who pre-ordered on Origin has not received a code yet, so...

MuseManMike said:
Go through Qriocity, Sign In, Account, Redeem codes. If you win a code -- share.
Thanks friend.

Proxy

Kibbles said:
360 codes too? Lies, I haven't seen a single one. It's PS3, then PC, then PS3, then PC, then PS3, then PC.

More like one correct PC code and then PS3, PS3, PS3. There was a couple 360 keys at the start of the stream.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yeah, PS3 codes are not active yet, so good fucking luck putting it in tomorrow at some random time. (The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid)

If they're active, but used it will say something like "This prepaid code has already been consumed."

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The Codes aren't active

They will activate Noon tomorrow, that is why inputting them in they aren't activating

No Sony PS3 Ninjas

I did 5 of those codes flashed, hella' quick all give me invalid entry

So save those codes, and span PSN store @11:59AM and hopefully get lucky

darkressurection said:
Fuck, tried to enter like 4 or 5 of those codes, people out there must be keyboard ninjas. This is why I never bother with those ENTER THIS CODE FIRST things.

I made my cat helluva intelligent for this purpose; that thing is daaamn fast, you should see those paws go! It never shares though, instead selling them for profit to use in its diabolical experiments...from which I am not exempt. T_T

Soma

Those codes aren't live till tomorrow? Weird.

Oh well.

Least I print-screen'd a few of the ps3 ones <___<

I don't know where to put the PC code, and the PS3 I got was already inactive, FUCK!

Edit: Not active until tomorrow....ugh...also, do they will work on Europe?

Kibbles

360 code says it's already been used, they must be live. I guess I can't type fast enough :( I paused it as soon as it came up

Top Bottom