• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
legacyzero said:
what platform is this on? certainly not PC.
It's PS3.

LEGGZZZZ said:
WHHHATT??? Better than Killzone 3 and Halo Reach/Gears 3? Is there any motion blur in?
No motion blur, unfortunately. It doesn't beat out the exclusives but I'd say that it's the best looking console multiplatform MP game. The tearing is kind of annoying though but at least it's less than BC2.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Mr. Snrub said:
Tearing could be the stream/feed, too, right? I think this looks damned good for PS3.
It's probably exaggerated by the steam but I'd assume it's still present. It looks damn nice though.

LEGGZZZZ

Interesting, thanks for the impressions guys, making work a little bit easier for me. So does it look much better than BFBC2?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm surprised how few people are playing assault. No one is healing or reviving.

LEGGZZZZ said:
Interesting, thanks for the impressions guys, making work a little bit easier for me. So does it look much better than BFBC2?
Pretty big jump from BC2. AA and the new lighting make a huge difference.

Jburton

Banned
LEGGZZZZ said:

From the low res stream it looks a lot better, lighting and textures definitely.

Top Bottom