• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

Spoo

Smokey said:
33act2c.png

@ 8.85% now......

Is this real? I don't see it on my Origin :\

Soma

so are tickets for Rush now 99 instead of 75 (as in BC2) from now on or is that just for the tournament?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
moonspeak said:
so are tickets for Rush now 99 instead of 75 (as in BC2) from now on or is that just for the tournament?
It's 100 now.

Goddamn, the streets look way better on PS3 than I expected. Amazing lighting.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
kill assist points being based on the damage percentage you dealt is pretty cool...

_woLf

Bah, I'm really wishing I would have preordered on Origin now. Didn't know the early access part of the preorder ended yesterday. :(

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Haha. "We obviously have made balanced game since defenders and attackers have won one." I'm sure he's glad he could play that after the alpha.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
belvedere said:
Hey fuckers, how are you downloading the game?

Did you receive your code via email or some other means?

Seriously. I hate these cryptic fucking replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

The Tournament that Gamespot is holding is not on random PS3 players. It's being held somewhere with Kiosks set-up.

PS3 & 360 Keys will ACTIVATE tomorrow around 12:00PM EST (if gotten from the tournament watching)

PC keys are 3 sets of 4 alphanumeric keys, so 12 key code. Most likely need to "Redeem Code" through Origin, until Smokey only GAFfer here tells us how he got it

ColonialRaptor said:
So did people who bought MOH le on pc for early access to the beta get a code in the email because I sure didn't?

I know some people who have ordered BF3 servers have received codes

Somnia

I got my early access code from work. We can download now, but game is not suppose to be up till 12am PST for us.

edit: There now you have some info =)

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Somnia said:
I got my early access code from work. We can download now, but game is not suppose to be up till 12am PST for us.

edit: There now you have some info =)

So can we expect the codes to be released at 12 PST?

So it's online already but not really?

This early access shit is a big farce... Especially if people who are supposed to get access don't get access and have to jump through hoops to get on...

Top Bottom