• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

GraveRobberX said:
MVP MOTHA' FUCKA'S

http://i56.tinypic.com/33os9af.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/1zmou9y.jpg[/IMG

3 hours, rank 12 already hehe

God I'm gonna' FUCK the ever living shit out of this game

GOD DAMN!

[B]UNF UNF UNF![/B]

HYPE OVERLOAD![/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah. 3 hours 1 minute, MVP Three times, Rank 12.

Check it: [url]http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/AngelSoldier/stats/298742016/ps3/[/url]

Luixfern

LordCanti said:
So....Caspian Border....great map, or great map?

For what it's worth, I don't know what I could say about it that you couldn't have learned from the trailers.

Feels a bit unfinished. I can't put my finger on it. Makes me excited to see other conquest maps.

The Caspian border password has been floating around the internet for AT LEAST 6 hours. I found it with a little "Google-fu." And I don't even play the pc version ... >_>

aeiko

Banned
a shot i took

fwTE5.jpg

Farking whhhaaat.

Still can't even get the game to run properly, flicker of death :/

Rolling back to 11.8 now, Radeon Pro doesn't wan't to work with my pc at all

aeiko

Banned
the server is wayy too laggy... lol i cant even walk without severe lag.. not really worth it tbh. everyone is camping jets hardcore.. : /

Kibbles

Is Caspian hidden in the console files too to be unlocked later? I'm having fun, but they should be letting people play the real Battlefield experience.

Luixfern

shagg_187 said:
No.

That said, sucks that password got leaked. This is why we can't have nice things.

Pretty much. No worries, the password is getting changed tomorrow so I wont have to wait! Take that uninvited guests!

Mush

So theoretically, the open beta (for everyone else) should be up in a few hours from now? Or have I mixed up my dates?

aeiko said:
finally got a jet.. awww yeh.. man fps is sweet even with all the detail..

http://i.imgur.com/5qyet.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Mhm. Dat' Jet ! I hope the beta gets an update with this map and stuff (PS3 user here). Would like to try the vehicles, and see a new map. Metro is good, but a little stuffy after the first couple goes.

alba

Little is the new Big
They've added like 6 caspian border servers all passworded :O Can't seem to join the US server with the pass above, guess I was too late on that one.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Man that Jet pic makes me sad that I do not have a high end PC, played a couple matches on 360 tonight.

Of course it isn't as gorgeous as the PC but it is still high up their in the graphics department for consoles, I am pleased. It is a little buggy though, has me worried for release....I fell under the map several times in different areas and at times I could not look down my gun sights or sprint but if I switched weapons and then switched back I was able to do both again.

Overall really fun though and glad I pre-ordered.

Not a Jellyfish said:
Man that Jet pic makes me sad that I do not have a high end PC, played a couple matches on 360 tonight.

Of course it isn't as gorgeous as the PC but it is still high up their in the graphics department for consoles, I am pleased. It is a little buggy though, has me worried for release....I fell under the map several times in different areas and at times I could not look down my gun sights or sprint but if I switched weapons and then switched back I was able to do both again.

Overall really fun though and glad I pre-ordered.

PS3 user here. I didn't fall through any maps, but did experience the unable to ADS. One time I got revived and couldn't switch weapons or shoot. Sometimes the screen flcikers like the Video card in my PS3 is about to die, when I know in fact it is not. Uhm, there's also a glitch where you spawn with the blue respawn screen, that one's annoying.

Still, Can't wait for the final game. Oh my gosh, my body is ready.

mr_nothin

Banned
LordCanti said:
So....Caspian Border....great map, or great map?

For what it's worth, I don't know what I could say about it that you couldn't have learned from the trailers.
ITS WHAT IVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT!

aeiko

Banned
ok last two pics...

terrain is HUGEEE
PMtdq.jpg

0rSEA.jpg

i cant imagine how awesome this map will be with 64 players.. although the last match was VERY laggy.. we'll see.

server is still up guys.. look above for info. i was able to get back in again no problem. no reason to keep it under wraps.. caspian will likely go public tomm for the beta.

Top Bottom