• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3: Community: Europe

Virzeth

For the first time since Skyrim came out I have NINE players online in my FL, and I think likely it won't happen again until B2K... Isn't it worth a try?
YuroGAF Community Server

None of them have still seen/accepted the first invite. Second wave beginning in 3... 2... 1...

Edit_
Nevermind, I already knew it was probably too late.

Virzeth

i miss playing with you guys :( anyone got ideas to get server going again?
The plugin called (AFAIK) "dynamic player count". When it's enabled the server starts with 4 max players (0/4), once two players joins (2/4) the matchmaking system recognizes the server as "almost full", and should redirect there players looking for games with it, and once another player joins (3/4) the max count will jump to 6 (3/6), so it'll be half full again, and again eligibile for quick joiners, and so forth until the real max cap.
Plus, NA servers start with one player, so the first one who tries to get it going can run around and explore or just be dumb + their first server is a map with jets/choppers for practice. I for one would be glad to help seeding if I can actually do something else than looking at a "7 players needed" for hours. :D

Well Karkand for one.
And of course, this.

Any other suggestions, Europe?

Top Bottom