• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3: Community: Europe

taranatar

Yeah Lung we had some fantastic games last night. your accent was fine haha :)

It deffo worth everyone online from gaf to get together and get the server running. Because once it hits that magic 7 players it stays full for most of the night.

I cant spam everyone every night due to work, but someone else just post on here and the platoon and send out invites to get it sorted :)

Zeppelin

Some good games tonight on the server for sure (aside from Seine...). I like that players on the GAF server are pretty skilled compared to other random public servers. Will play again.

Yeah that was one crazy comeback. Shame about the server crash though, no one on really after that.

Btw more of you should join up on mumble. Me, Outrun and Starre were on and it's a good bit better when you can laugh at each other being retarded.

Kyaw

WoodenLung said:
Yeah that was one crazy comeback. Shame about the server crash though, no one on really after that.

Btw more of you should join up on mumble. Me, Outrun and Starre were on and it's a good bit better when you can laugh at each other being retarded.

We are on mumble. o_O

But on the 'Not Neogaf Mumble Server' server.

Much easier to coordinate shit on Mumble too. The video of the group of five in the LAV for an entire round, racking up scores like 64 - 0 and scores over 15,000 proves that nicely.

hylje

Nice to see the server crowded again, not sure why it was empty couple nights. Good rounds though Seine got into Mortar Kombat mode.

Zeppelin

Whoever was setting up those SOFLAMs on Kharg just now, great job. Unfortunately I wasn't in the tank the times they were up so I couldn't use them very much (very frustrating to think about all those juicy locks just going to wast because someone doesn't have a guided shell close by). But keep doing it, it makes the game so much more enjoyable and cool! :)

Virzeth

What's up with maps not being played?
I knew Skyrim and MW3 would be bad for BF3, but I didn't expect the server to die this quickly. :C

2San

Vigilance said:
Seems pretty dead on all the gaf servers.
So are you guys playing at all? Was hoping to at least form a party with someone. Not tonight though, I'm off to bed.

Virzeth

I am. With randoms. My SPM, W/L ratio, K/D ratio and Skill are going DOWN, while my Quits percentage is going UP.
I was having fun, not really now. You guys spoiled me. :<

taranatar

We need to get server populated and going again soon guys. Been a bit of a shite week. Its rubbish playing on other servers with randoms not as much fun as gaf server.

Virzeth

^ How about, like, now?
WOGX4.gif

_Edit
I should probably have added that I was going to jump in. As I have. Yes, I'm in. Now. C'MON, we can do it! D:

Virzeth

Let's try it again: I'm in with DonDivius and taranatar
(that finally decided to give Skyrim a break :D)
, six five four soldiers to go. Anyone interested?

Update - it's on, 9 players in game.

Wow, Skyrim really did a number on BF3. Admittedly, I haven't been on since the 10th, but I come on today for the first time since and all my favourite servers are on 0/64. Fancied a break from Skyrim, so I'm going to play some rounds of BF3 and see just how far behind I am now that everybody has had a fortnight extra

Zeppelin

Al right, Euro GAF. We need to get our priorities straight here and get some games rolling on the Euro server. So sad to see lil' server just sitting there empty. :( I know I don't have a say in this since I didn't donate but I'd personally be more willing to play on the GAF server if it was:

32 players - more vehicles per player
Map rotation: Kharg, Caspian, Firestorm, Canals and Bazaar

luffeN

Damn I just found this, so stupid :( Added it to my favorites, but I am currently consumed by Skyward Sword. Do we have a NeoGAF Europe platoon?

Top Bottom