• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

tn2007

Note to everyone renting or plan on renting a server. PSN cards and Microsoft point cards are 15% off til sunday at Toys R Us.

Really? I like it!

Just curious, what are your problems with the map?

Too straight. Too open. Don't really like the fact you can capture A from the roof(or even B for that matter and you can get pretty high on C too for the capture) and there's no ladder on that building to stop fools from doing that. Yeah you can go over to the building across the street or climb one of the other structures to shoot them down but even then it's just annoying. Probably my least favorite CQ map. It's easily my least favorite Rush map as it can drag on forever.

I'll be extending the official server, and probably not the experimental.

Although it doesn't seem like people want conquest/rush mix modes.

Not to mention......the renewal doesn't seem to work at all.

equil

I just got prompted to download a 170mb update on xbox. That's a little small isnt it?

Nvm, that was a like a pre update. I restarted the game and the real one popped up.

Seems the problem might be XBL. I can't even access xbox.com at the moment.

Edit: Yup
Gustav Halling ‏
Xbox Live is down, that's why you cant download the patch and get weird messages. Not tied to #BF3 itself

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'll be extending the official server, and probably not the experimental.

Although it doesn't seem like people want conquest/rush mix modes.

Not to mention......the renewal doesn't seem to work at all.

I have said I believe that you can not extend the server untill a day(or 2?) before it expires

EDIT: NVM just extended my server by a day

The renewal works

U2NUMB

So my buddies grabbed a server... but as of right now none of us have the option to upload an image to it like we did on the PS3. Anyone else have this issue on battelog? Is it possible MS is not allowing this feature?

So my buddies grabbed a server... but as of right now none of us have the option to upload an image to it like we did on the PS3. Anyone else have this issue on battelog? Is it possible MS is not allowing this feature?

I'm seeing the option on mine

PaSxL.jpg

Majanew

Banned

You still take damage from short falls. The Stinger is worse where jets/helos have to be at a certain distance before locking on. My Javelin would stop locking on for no reason. I was killed 3 times on a respawn without touching anything except 'A' to respawn...so much for that 2 second protection. Still had some trouble spotting air vehicles. Enemies see your mines insanely too easily still, just to name a few from my few matches. At least it put me and my bro on the same team and squad. Hope that holds up next time I play. Still need to get on Wake Island to hear if the audio glitches out, since that's where it almost always happened.

OG Kush

Still need to get on Wake Island to hear if the audio glitches out, since that's where it almost always happened.

first game I joined after the patch was like 1500 ticket 5 flag wake and yes... the audio did glitch out, for a bit but then came back which is kind of weird.

Majanew

Banned
first game I joined after the patch was like 1500 ticket 5 flag wake and yes... the audio did glitch out, for a bit but then came back which is kind of weird.

Not enough facepalms in the universe. Can we get some better programmers at DICE, please.

Any one rent a 360 server yet?

I don't get off work for at least another six hours, hope I have time to pick up some ms points on the way home. Someone mentioned toys r us having them on sale but I didn't see it on their site.. can anyone confirm?

Edit: nm I found it, TrU sale is 15% off like tnnb said. Gonna see if Amazon will price match. :D

My server is up for anyone interested

Search for the "Hehe" server under OdysseusVA. It'll change to CQ/A 4 EVAR whenever it starts another map

JOIN!

Top Bottom