• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

JJD

Same here, bKak has the chopper down.

The raccoon loses on that gif. So your money is on Cod?

Truth be told, if I had to put my money on someone it would be on either you, Evolved, Olimpia or huntingbeast. Don't really know who. It's a tough call. PS3 gaf has some damn good players.

Cod is a great teammate, but he usually have a good team (us) looking his back. And frankly THN is an infantry player to me, I really don't remember him playing that much on tanks (it's been a while man!), and that's fine by me, he's one of our best foot soldiers.

If I were to pick a team you, evolved and hunting beast would be in charge of our vehicles and aggressive players like Olimpia, THN, Dan and Rock would be the foot soldiers. Nostyle can fit as either a driver/pilot or a soldier, can't forget about him.

I would put Dream protecting the most valuable flag (lol, sorry dude you're just the best on that kind of role). And if I wanted to destabilize the enemy team I would have faceless sabotaging then and either Seks or Catpee knifing, tea bagging and trolling then non stop.

12 guys, instant victory! Lol!

Edit:

How can I forget about Dawn! Dude is just S tier. He can be our ace in the hole! Lol!

BoatAck

Truth be told, if I had to put my money on someone it would be on either you, Evolved, Olimpia or huntingbeast. Don't really know who. It's a tough call. PS3 gaf has some damn good players.

Cod is a great teammate, but he usually have a good team (us) looking his back. And frankly THN is an infantry player to me, I really don't remember him playing that much on tanks (it's been a while man!), and that's fine by me, he's one of our best foot soldiers.

If I were to pick a team you, evolved and hunting beast would be in charge of our vehicles and aggressive players like Olimpia, THN, Dan and Rock would be the foot soldiers. Nostyle can fit as either a driver/pilot or a soldier, can't forget about him.

I would put Dream protecting the most valuable flag (lol, sorry dude you're just the best on that kind of role). And if I wanted to destabilize the enemy team I would have faceless sabotaging then and either Seks or Catpee knifing, tea bagging and trolling then non stop.

12 guys, instant victory! Lol!

Edit:

How can I forget about Dawn! Dude is just S tier. He can be our ace in the hole! Lol!

Yeah, I was going to mention Dawn/random guy. I was playing some frustrating games against him today, dudes got mad aiming and moving skill. Nothing personal Dawn, but I hope you stub your toe >:|

Gorillaz

How much has BF3 changed in the past few months? community wise? It's been awhile but idk how it is on the ps3 or if it's worth getting back into.

tn2007

Yeah, I was going to mention Dawn/random guy. I was playing some frustrating games against him today, dudes got mad aiming and moving skill. Nothing personal Dawn, but I hope you stub your toe >:|

Dawn is GAFs best infantry player. He is supremely accurate, agressive, and takes very smart routes from flag to flag. Can't say enough good things about that guy.

Codmaul you can be tank king since I hardly play anymore. But IMO, boatack is the best tank driver I've seen on GAF other than myself.

I would put Dream protecting the most valuable flag (lol, sorry dude you're just the best on that kind of role).

And who is going to cap flags when the whole team is too pre-occupied with vehicles?

*declines the offer*

smh, because I'm an objective-whore.
Call me when you need a m-com dry-humper.

UFRA

Disclaimer: If I am playing with anyone tonight and I just suck and am useless, it's because I have a hangover and I feel like crap. Be nice. :)

Disclaimer: If I am playing with anyone tonight and I just suck and am useless, it's because I have a hangover and I feel like crap. Be nice. :)

Too late.
I already groaned at ya. Sorry

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/53069948/4/188837097/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/53073677/4/188837097/

Tip of the day:
  1. Ignore useless vehicles
  2. Run away from battles you can't win.
  3. Objective comes before vehicles.
  4. Dream needs to stop yelling at people.

UFRA

Who is Bkak on GAF?

Edit: nvm I found him in the list.

He's my new favorite chopper buddy. We were taking turns as pilot/co-pilot and did some damage on Caspian.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Who is Bkak on GAF?

Edit: nvm I found him in the list.

He's my new favorite chopper buddy. We were taking turns as pilot/co-pilot and did some damage on Caspian.

Oh, I'm already replaced despite the fact I get kicked from being in the chopper gunner position and styling all over people? :(

Me: I need ammo, I need some fucking ammo, can somebody give me some fucking ammo, bang bang bang, knife knife, morse code with flashlight.
Teammate: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Gotta love the idiots that play this game...

Nori Chan

Me: I need ammo, I need some fucking ammo, can somebody give me some fucking ammo, bang bang bang, knife knife, morse code with flashlight.
Teammate: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Gotta love the idiots that play this game...

You broke my recon code too...JUST FOR SOME AMMO

YoungHav

Banned
I understand EA is trying to make money but where the fuck are official CQ servers? I am tired of the fucking whiny crybaby "shotguns, C4, Claymores = kicked!" games. How old are we?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
For the record I think most of you guys would probably kick my butt in any of the vehicles or even infantry.

YoungHav

Banned
Is there a GAF clan? I am tired of playing with randoms and want to put in work. I would rate my skills at a 6/10 objectively.

Is there a GAF clan? I am tired of playing with randoms and want to put in work. I would rate my skills at a 6/10 objectively.

1) What platform are you on?
2) In general, I don't think it's a good idea to rate your skills on a number scale. Instead let people know what you're exceptional & poor at :p

UFRA

Oh, I'm already replaced despite the fact I get kicked from being in the chopper gunner position and styling all over people? :(

Oh you. ;)

No one can ever replace you. :) Whenever that connection of yours is fixed, I got a co-pilot seat all ready for you.

Lakitu

st5fu
Playing mostly sniper lately and I absolutely love it. M98B is a beast.

I played 500% CQA on Gulf of Oman before and it's probably shot it's way up to my fave map / gametype in the game.

I understand EA is trying to make money but where the fuck are official CQ servers? I am tired of the fucking whiny crybaby "shotguns, C4, Claymores = kicked!" games. How old are we?
indeed.

so everyone, what crazy rules have you seen?

SQDM: no Javelins
CQ: no C4 or Repair Tool on Tanks
CQDM: Bolt Action Sniper Rifles only
RUSH: 500% tickets, no arming until < 100 tickets
CQ: 24/7 Canals, no Stinger/IGLA

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hahahahah @ that rush special rule. I'd be arming those bitches no matter what.

I've seen no C4, no shotguns, no semi-auto shotguns, no knifing...

And yet I do it anyway. Fuck this shitty community.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Hahahahah @ that rush special rule. I'd be arming those bitches no matter what.

I've seen no C4, no shotguns, no semi-auto shotguns, no knifing...

And yet I do it anyway. Fuck this shitty community.

No shotguns I can understand, the rest of the "no" stuff astounds me.

UFRA

I don't understand how people can enjoy 500% ticket games.

Why would I want to spend nearly an hour of my precious gaming time on one map? I can understand this if it was Battlefield 2. Those maps were gigantic and had a lot of objectives. But playing with only 3 flags on Operation Firestorm for example with 800+ tickets? Bore fest...

Completely off topic, but damn it's a pleasure to watch Spain football team play...

After the shitty games of this tournament (except vs France) I was amazed today. This country is going to shit, but we at least have a football team of legend..

And by the way, as always good games yesterday GAF. This last month Skyrim in PC modded and lot of work has sucked my time, but I always enjoy a lot BF3, specially playing with gaffers. And about the server rules, 99% there's no admin in the server so its free pass, I don't see it as a problem.

And the count ticket, for me 200% is the good spot, some times in the bigger maps (when the games are very intense) 100% is kind of short. But more than 200% is zzzZZZ

Dr Prob

Banned

It's funny just seeing how people's minds work.

"Hmm. I've rented a server. Anything is possible. Let's just set this bad boy up:

4vSOJ.jpg

Aww yeah!"

Fuck no! We'll be here 'till Christmas.

JJD

How many touchdowns have they scored?

Gotta love americans, they play football with their hands! Lol...

After the shitty games of this tournament (except vs France) I was amazed today. This country is going to shit, but we at least have a football team of legend..

Brazil have got 2 years to train our team to lose by only one or two goals!!! Yay!

Dreamgazer you should have played with us, I had to stick by mcoms as a recon the whole afternoon man! Still we won 10 out of 12 games despite our team being kinda weak besides the gaffers that were playing.

It's funny just seeing how people's minds work.

"Hmm. I've rented a server. Anything is possible. Let's just set this bad boy up:

4vSOJ.jpg

Aww yeah!"

Fuck no! We'll be here 'till Christmas.

Too bad DICE made it so that adjusting spawn time = unranked.

Imagine 500% metro with 10% spawn and revive time and FF on....

I would like to try that just to see how bad it would be..

JJD

Dice should have a setting that makes the server scramble teams if one team wins by a set margin like on PC.

Lately you're either spawn camping or being spawn camped.

There's almost no more close games on Conquest now.

Gotta love americans, they play football with their hands! Lol...

Brazil have got 2 years to train our team to lose by only one or two goals!!! Yay!

Dreamgazer you should have played with us, I had to stick by mcoms as a recon the whole afternoon man! Still we won 10 out of 12 games despite our team being kinda weak besides the gaffers that were playing.

I messaged you when you guys were on canal. The teams were full so I couldn't get in.
Had 2 awesome rounds of conquest on my own afterward.

C4ed a tank that had 3 guys, 1 repairer and a load of enemy c4s on it.
The points kept racking up all the way till the spawn screen.

JJD

I messaged you when you guys were on canal. The teams were full so I couldn't get in.
Had 2 awesome rounds of conquest on my own afterward.

C4ed a tank that had 3 guys, 1 repairer and a load of enemy c4s on it.
The points kept racking up all the way till the spawn screen.

Nice! You know you keep complaining about your SPM, but it's actually quite good! I wonder were it would be if you were not defending mcoms on rush!

-Silver-

On the last couple games? Yeah...should have seem my squad with Dan...the other dudes were amazing...lol!

I wouldn't say our team was weak, the entire time most of the team was around the MCOMMs, it's just that the other team were incredible. Specially COD_is_a_fish, that guy was an army all by himself.

JJD

I wouldn't say our team was weak, the entire time most of the team was around the MCOMMs, it's just that the other team were incredible. Specially COD_is_a_fish, that guy was an army all by himself.

Yeah, that's the guy I'm talking about. He was always on my face, a real mcom hound!

JJD

I thought you were talking about he ones where we were on opposite teams.

No, those games were good, but then we got an extra gaffer later making it 4 against 3 and it really tipped the scales on our favor.

It was fun but really, I dread going against you on a tank or evolved and hunting as soldiers...

Evolved specially is amazingly annoying. I feel like he's got my play style completely downloaded! Dude's always killing me... :-(

BoatAck

No, those games were good, but then we got an extra gaffer later making it 4 against 3 and it really tipped the scales on our favor.

It was fun but really, I dread going against you on a tank or evolved and hunting as soldiers...

Evolved specially is amazingly annoying. I feel like he's got my play style completely downloaded! Dude's always killing me... :-(

It gave me a headache.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
God damn I need more NORMAL rule servers, maybe up to 150% tickets. 500? 300? Fuck that. I like to rotate maps and if I am losing I don't wanna lose for an hour. Ill probably just quit. Dumb fuck server admins =/.

I favorite every normal server I find so I can come back to it later. Most of the best games I've had have been there. And its so good when you are playing with a competent team. Makes the game 100x better

YoungHav

Banned
1) What platform are you on?
2) In general, I don't think it's a good idea to rate your skills on a number scale. Instead let people know what you're exceptional & poor at :p
PS3. LOL drunk talk on my part, all I am good at is capturing flags.
indeed.

so everyone, what crazy rules have you seen?

SQDM: no Javelins
CQ: no C4 or Repair Tool on Tanks
CQDM: Bolt Action Sniper Rifles only
RUSH: 500% tickets, no arming until < 100 tickets
CQ: 24/7 Canals, no Stinger/IGLA
LOL wow, I hate these custom servers. I was well on my way to finally getting that 5th SQDM win assignment when I accidentally killed someone with a shotgun. Kick!

Why would I want to spend nearly an hour of my precious gaming time on one map? I can understand this if it was Battlefield 2. Those maps were gigantic and had a lot of objectives. But playing with only 3 flags on Operation Firestorm for example with 800+ tickets? Bore fest...
LOL exactly. The shit takes way too long.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything

That sword cuts two ways... I don't know your playstyle so much as I think we are similarly minded players. And so we always butt heads when on opposite sides. You kill me as much as I kill you. But on the other hand I think it's why we play well together, and just generally flow in the same direction: toward whatever mostly pressingly needs doing.

Does that make sense? I don't know... we're celebrating tonight! Little buzzed, thank geeks for spellcheck. haha.

It gave me a headache.

I feel bad for yelling at that one guy on D-Peak earlier today... forgot for a moment you guys had to hear that too! lol... what a dipshit though. seriously. (of course I was the one who basically got the chopper stuck in the tunnel right before, that was dumb... but demonstrated they weren't looking for it! If they were set up to deflect a rear attack we would have all died in the bird. but despite my mistake we had a solid run on the crates. had the knucklehead not burned up 5 ticktets on us we would have made the end of that game even closer)

JJD

I'm at work now, what round is that?

A Kharg rush round were I played with Olimpia against you guys. We only managed to take down a single mcom! Lol...

It was headache inducing as well when we were defending. But thanks to Olimpia parking the tank near the mcom (and UFRA joining our side!) we managed to win. You guys almost destroyed it a couple of times. I still don't know how we managed to hold your team back.

The area around the mcom was a big clusterfuck! :-S

Top Bottom