• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ya'll play to lose, that's sad. Faceless, why do you play with these losers again?

Ya'll play to lose, that's sad. Faceless, why do you play with these losers again?

I think because his superior skills gained through playing on PS3 really shine through on 360. Remember in Dragon Ball when Goku trained with a weighted turtle shell or weighted clothes or 100X Earth gravity and then when he finally becomes accustomed to the weight, he takes it off and has super speed and reflexes? Well that's exactly what happens when Faceless transitions from PS3 to 360.

When we last played, I think he was still in PS3 mode because he barked this at me over party chat:

"Clear the LZ, Little Bird coming in hot, rendezvous at Charlie, move 5 clicks north east, mortars on Bravo danger close, foot mobiles coming in from south, how copy?"

and man, my head was spinning! I was just left speechless and hesitated, I couldn't process it at all, before I could even react he followed up with:

"You fucking piece of shit! Bean breath, you stupid asshole you just cost us the fucking game! God dammit, are you fucking retarded!? Get the fuck outta my squad!!"

And I was just like, whoa, this is the true Battlefield experience right here. I felt lucky just to get a glimpse, a taste, of Battlefield on PS3.

I've regretted getting a 360 ever since.

TheSeks

Your first mistake was getting a 360 in the first place. You brought shame your family name, son.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I don't know wtf is going on with their servers but I can't stay connected for more than five minutes. I give up. Good game though...

AlexBasch

"Clear the LZ, Little Bird coming in hot, rendezvous at Charlie, move 5 clicks north east, mortars on Bravo danger close, foot mobiles coming in from south, how copy?"
Who with the what now? Meh.

*throws grenade

TheSeks

*throws grenade

KieferCrimson suicide.

I've done that a couple of times trying to lob a grenade up on the high roofs of Shaqi where the new Little Bird attackers get put the attackers snipers. Whoops.

TheSeks

I'm surprised with all that comfort you guys are able to pull out kit items given the terrible right/left d-pad buttons on the 360 pad. ;)

TheSeks

Hey, the game is doing you a favor of trying to figure out if you want semi-auto or your medikit. Thank you based Microsoft.

Overdoziz

Banned
I'm surprised with all that comfort you guys are able to pull out kit items given the terrible right/left d-pad buttons on the 360 pad. ;)
I'm surprised you're able to do anything besides that given the terrible everything aside from the d-pad on the ps3 controller. :)

Hey, the game is doing you a favor of trying to figure out if you want semi-auto or your medikit. Thank you based Microsoft.

Changing fire modes is an underrated tactic that only skilled players like PS3GAF have the presence of mind to execute effectively. Therefore, forcing it on 360 players, whether they like it or not, is really the only way to get those knuckle-draggers exposed to it.

TheSeks

Indeed. I'm glad you're seeing the usefulness of semi-auto fire. Based Sony.

You guys really think rush defense has the advantage? IMO the attacking side has the advantage on most of the vanilla maps. If the teams are equal in skill the attacking team should win.

Dream I don't know what duties your talking about because on bazaar or seine all you have to do is use smoke, mortar, c4, and lvg/320 the first sets on those maps. Why should I stay in a small ass room only to get smoked than 10 dudes rush in and I get my face blown off. I rather watch a lane and do my job than camp right next to the Mcom. Because that might work if your playing scubs but try playing a clan on mics and see how your strats work than.

What people need to do is watch a lane and rotate to where the flow of the enemy is going and back rage them if necessary. Than rotate back to your position because everyone should have a job and stick to it unless called upon. Now maps with vehicles, you have to prioritize certain vehicles. I don't care what you say about vehicles not arming shit because if you don't take out the amtrac your fucking screwed against a competent team. Amtrac has reactive armored, a machine gun, and grenade launcher(death machine). It holds six people and it is a mobile spawn for the WHOLE team. Best fucking vehicle in the game IMO other than the rush jets.

The problem is while you're watching your lane, how do you know other people are sticking to their job? If everyone were sticking to their job, then yeah I would have absolutely jack shit to say. My motto in BC2 was "if I'm getting the ACE pin then there's something seriously fucking wrong with the team." To put it simply, you can't rely on people to just do their job, CAUSE we never assign people to jobs. We just expect people to do their own thing and hope that wins out. So you don't want to get smoked, mortar, take SPM suicide, that's fine. That's what I choose to do, to watch people's back in case someone isn't doing their job and break the defense. To hole myself in that little corner of bazaar hell room in case I have to do a 4-kill+ disarm shit. Now if you do your job, and I would never have to see any action/grenade/smoke/lvg/320/enemy remotely near a m-com in Rush D, I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST MAN + LOSER ON EARTH. But nope, that doesn't happen. I guess then we'll just say Rush sucks.

The same is about vehicle. I have never said that everyone need to be a defensive type player, that everyone must ignore vehicles. However, you and I both know that that when asked, 9 out of 10 people are going to say "taking out the vehicle is more important" and they leave the objective behind. If I never had to pull shit like disarming 2-mcoms in front of a tank, take on a whole squad of people by myself, or some other "this should never have happened shit then I wouldn't have to get a heart attack in the first place. I seriously have gaf games where I lone defend and then die to find all my squad mates are so far out that I can't even spawn on them. All I ever freaking as for half of the time is for someone to say "oh hey, maybe 1 or 2 more of us should stay behind /do something different/not have the entire squad in one vehicle".

Now, if you feel there's something wrong about how I do my "job", then please feel free to tell me what my "job" should be.
Cause I obviously missed the job assignment memo.

Maybe I just suck.

I think because his superior skills gained through playing on PS3 really shine through on 360. Remember in Dragon Ball when Goku trained with a weighted turtle shell or weighted clothes or 100X Earth gravity and then when he finally becomes accustomed to the weight, he takes it off and has super speed and reflexes? Well that's exactly what happens when Faceless transitions from PS3 to 360.

When we last played, I think he was still in PS3 mode because he barked this at me over party chat:

and man, my head was spinning! I was just left speechless and hesitated, I couldn't process it at all, before I could even react he followed up with:

"You fucking piece of shit! Bean breath, you stupid asshole you just cost us the fucking game! God dammit, are you fucking retarded!? Get the fuck outta my squad!!"

And I was just like, whoa, this is the true Battlefield experience right here. I felt lucky just to get a glimpse, a taste, of Battlefield on PS3.

I've regretted getting a 360 ever since.
everyone knows thats BS cuz i don't curse IRL.

anyway, totally not playing tonight, drunk as hell from this wedding i was at... waaaaay too much vodka.

Pulling out kit items and at the same time, unknowingly switching to semi-auto, is not uncommon. Just another reason PS3>360.
seriously. that NEVER happens on PS3.

I hate how the controls are so responsive on the 360.
they actually fixed that finally... a year later...

The problem is while you're watching your lane, how do you know other people are sticking to their job? If everyone were sticking to their job, then yeah I would have absolutely jack shit to say. My motto in BC2 was "if I'm getting the ACE pin then there's something seriously fucking wrong with the team." To put it simply, you can't rely on people to just do their job, CAUSE we never assign people to jobs. We just expect people to do their own thing and hope that wins out. So you don't want to get smoked, mortar, take SPM suicide, that's fine. That's what I choose to do, to watch people's back in case someone isn't doing their job and break the defense. To hole myself in that little corner of bazaar hell room in case I have to do a 4-kill+ disarm shit. Now if you do your job, and I would never have to see any action/grenade/smoke/lvg/320/enemy remotely near a m-com in Rush D, I WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST MAN + LOSER ON EARTH. But nope, that doesn't happen. I guess then we'll just say Rush sucks.

The same is about vehicle. I have never said that everyone need to be a defensive type player, that everyone must ignore vehicles. However, you and I both know that that when asked, 9 out of 10 people are going to say "taking out the vehicle is more important" and they leave the objective behind. If I never had to pull shit like disarming 2-mcoms in front of a tank, take on a whole squad of people by myself, or some other "this should never have happened shit then I wouldn't have to get a heart attack in the first place. I seriously have gaf games where I lone defend and then die to find all my squad mates are so far out that I can't even spawn on them. All I ever freaking as for half of the time is for someone to say "oh hey, maybe 1 or 2 more of us should stay behind /do something different/not have the entire squad in one vehicle".

Now, if you feel there's something wrong about how I do my "job", then please feel free to tell me what my "job" should be.

Maybe I just suck.
"this is never gonna get disarmed"

*someone disarms it*

who? Dreamgazer. Sekoku. faceless.

take that to the bank.

AlexBasch

KieferCrimson suicide.

I've done that a couple of times trying to lob a grenade up on the high roofs of Shaqi where the new Little Bird attackers get put the attackers snipers. Whoops.
I rarely use grenades to be honest. Matches are so fast that I only use them to clear out people behind cover rather than directly killing them.

Suicide by grenades is definite comedy gold. I have pulled some "what the fuck did I just do" from time to time.

On another note, I find it hilarious when I'm playing medic/support, most of my squad are almost dead/empty and yet they're in full spartan mode running towards a choke point.

Hold the fuck on man, get healed/supplies fir-
Oh great, you got killed. Bravo.

tn2007

Maybe I just suck.

Your job is to be the last line of defense because that's what you want to do. My job is to cover the toughest lane and rotate based on flow of the match. When I say watch a lane, what I mean is don't watch the same lane I am watching. Otherwise your leaving another lane open. When I say rotate that means check the mini map for dead bodies and rotate to the lane with the closes dead body unless someone else is rotating over there. I just don't like it when people clump up in one spot. Map awareness is really key in defending, attacking, and rotating, and it's really something we should all work on. This is a basic strategy thay everyone should use and the more advance strategies would require me to go map by map, set by set. And I don't feel like doing that now.

TheSeks

The point is the inconsistency.
You do not make destruction into a guessing game of "1 out of these 9 similar looking walls is destructible, go figure", cause it discourages people to actually plan destruction into their tactics.

Same for the defense on vanilla maps, hold up in an indestructible crate area and hold on. You win unless they out explosive damage you than you out explosive damage them.

Like I said: I love that DICE has made Rush less "LOL OBJECTIVE HARM" and more having to sneak/get to the crate and then arm/hold it with your team. But the thing is: they didn't redesign maps to accomodiate this and they didn't provide any out of bounds to allow sneaking into areas on maps that people may or may not see. Their answer for the lop-sided defense was to give attackers a swarming mass which lop-sides toward attackers. Really, both sides lose in this case because DICE didn't think it through.

Really, do I have to repeat myself? Destruction had to go. Yes, the inconsistant destruction is WTF. Chalk that up to "DICE didn't thinks things through" like I've stated 100+ times in the past. But destruction had to go. The only thing I want back from destruction is having some planned routes. Really, if they allowed some holes in Metro instead of chokepoints with no alt-routes for the attackers, it'd be a much more fun time for attackers/defense than just throwing explosives with no consequences for that explosive action.

Dream said:
-------------------------
Moving on - Rush D is still my favorite game mode (well yes, defensive player bias), and attack can be monotonous and boring if the defending team doesn't know what they're doing. And yes, I agree with Seks - rush is actually heavily lopsided to the defense on the vanilla maps.

The problem is:
1) Rush D tactics does not translate into any other game mode.
2) People too often play rush with conquest mentality.
3) Rush D require a larger degree of team participation/people adapting to the team's situation. Which will feel restrictive to certain power players. A.k.A. Someone needs to pick up the slack of playing a certain class, or stay behind or maintain a formation.

A good example is Crossing set 1 B and Bazaar set 1 B. Despite having near perfect strategies to defend those sets, gaffers will still occasionally lose when no one wants to be the the dedicated defender to set up shop. A bunch of really good front line attackers will be no good in defense if they can't notice that someone needs to stay behind/fulfill certain duties.

DING DING DING DING DING DING. And who has to do play those dedicated roles 99% of the time? Dream, Faceless, and I. No one else wants to help us. No one else wants to play Assault Recon and place beacons down for the team. Who has to heal/revive/throw ammo? Me because despite me begging people for ammo or health, no one does it at times.

You guys really think rush defense has the advantage? IMO the attacking side has the advantage on most of the vanilla maps. If the teams are equal in skill the attacking team should win.

Yes? Just see Dream and I hotly debating about destruction. Too many crates are in areas where the defense can hole up around that area and prevent it from being armed, yes, even on vanilla maps like Caspian. Destroy the area around the crate, watch it and no one will get in.

Dream I don't know what duties your talking about because on bazaar or seine all you have to do is use smoke, mortar, c4, and lvg/320 the first sets on those maps. Why should I stay in a small ass room only to get smoked than 10 dudes rush in and I get my face blown off. I rather watch a lane and do my job than camp right next to the Mcom. Because that might work if your playing scubs but try playing a clan on mics and see how your strats work than.

Except if you're playing a "clan" in the first place you're already going to lose if they know to swarm the crate. And *gasp* if they break your line of defense who has to clean-up after you? Dream, Faceless, and I. Who never comes to mop-up unless shit is dire? Most of the rest of GAF at times.

What people need to do is watch a lane and rotate to where the flow of the enemy is going and back rage them if necessary.

So, basically do what I do and run around the entire map trying to prevent leaks? Huh, you'd think people would do that or spot but they don't seem to do that at times.

You and me both. If I was bottom of the leaderboard camping that bazaar room the whole round, I'd be happy since that means I don't have to dodge grenades to stay in that room to prevent people from getting in.

This is a problem even in Conquest. It isn't Rush exclusive and it drives me bonkers that as soon as I see a flag blinking, I'll rush to that flag to defend or hold onto it to continue to bleed the enemy team (or die [which is often the case] trying) but no one gets it and goes "WELL SHIT, SEKS IS GOING TO THE BLINKING FLAG. MAYBE I SHOULD HELP HIM!?" *nope, let's go attack and attack and attack and try to base rape lolz!*

"this is never gonna get disarmed"

*someone disarms it*

who? Dreamgazer. Sekoku. faceless.

take that to the bank.

Hahaha, that high-rank clan that gave me high-blood pressure and a FUCK YOU 0 ticket disarm with them putting me into 10% health left as I'm disarming is still THE moment of BF3 for me.

I had a long ass rant here but I chopped it off because this thread goes into drama cycles and I really don't want to do that but suffice it say: I've noticed a huge decrease in people doing what they were doing in BC2 with the change to BF3. This isn't even Rush exclusive, this also counts on Conquest. So...

tn2007

I rarely use grenades to be honest. Matches are so fast that I only use them to clear out people behind cover rather than directly killing them.

Suicide by grenades is definite comedy gold. I have pulled some "what the fuck did I just do" from time to time.

On another note, I find it hilarious when I'm playing medic/support, most of my squad are almost dead/empty and yet they're in full spartan mode running towards a choke point.

Hold the fuck on man, get healed/supplies fir-
Oh great, you got killed. Bravo.

You really should always use your grenades. Either to find an enemy, move and enemy from a defensive position(head glitch spot), or clear out a room.

Most randoms will go down the same choke point regardless of how many times they died there.

tn2007

DING DING DING DING DING DING. And who has to do play those dedicated roles 99% of the time? Dream, Faceless, and I. No one else wants to help us. No one else wants to play Assault Recon and place beacons down for the team. Who has to heal/revive/throw ammo? Me because despite me begging people for ammo or health, no one does it at times.

Who do play with that doesn't do this? The GAF regulars revive/heal/throw ammo all the time. I know I do these things regardless if someone asks me or not.

Except if you're playing a "clan" in the first place you're already going to lose if they know to swarm the crate. And *gasp* if they break your line of defense who has to clean-up after you? Dream, Faceless, and I. Who never comes to mop-up unless shit is dire? Most of the rest of GAF at times.

Like I said attackers have the advantage in rush and sometimes they get pass the line. If there was an absolute defense than everyone would use it. Mistakes happen and defenders are punished more for them than attackers are.

So, basically do what I do and run around the entire map trying to prevent leaks? Huh, you'd think people would do that or spot but they don't seem to do that at times.

I do it every time and I can't control randoms.

This is a problem even in Conquest. It isn't Rush exclusive and it drives me bonkers that as soon as I see a flag blinking, I'll rush to that flag to defend or hold onto it to continue to bleed the enemy team (or die [which is often the case] trying) but no one gets it and goes "WELL SHIT, SEKS IS GOING TO THE BLINKING FLAG. MAYBE I SHOULD HELP HIM!?" *nope, let's go attack and attack and attack and try to base rape lolz!*

Would you rather have the whole team go to the blinking flag and realize there was only 1-2 people there while the rest of the enemies team took the majority of flags? It's a balance thing and that's why I said press the pause button and look at how many of your teammates go to said flag before you go. Metro for example if my team is holding A and B and they get to A not more than half the team should go to A otherwise you leave B undefended. If they cap B they will have the defensive position and majority of flags against you.

I had a long ass rant here but I chopped it off because this thread goes into drama cycles and I really don't want to do that but suffice it say: I've noticed a huge decrease in people doing what they were doing in BC2 with the change to BF3. This isn't even Rush exclusive, this also counts on Conquest. So...

You should post your rant as long as its constructive because it will help people fix mistakes they are making.

Maybe because this is BF3 and not BC2. Two different games with two different set of mechanics.

TheSeks

THN: Don't bother, because I've already stated my piece and I'm not going to wade into this further. And I'm not going to name names because this is a situational/systematic issue more than specific players. Even I myself at times don't throw kit items out and I really do need to kick myself in the back of the head to do it more often.

(But like Keifer said: there's times where you can see someone that needs healing, throw a kit out and they don't even bother to stay behind. People don't pay attention the mini-map or situations at times. Ugh.)

Who do play with that doesn't do this? The GAF regulars revive/heal/throw ammo all the time. I know I do these things regardless if someone asks me or not.

I will continue to edit this post.

yeah, several people will play assault recon and place beacons. like olimpia. but ammo and medkits... damn!

i'm always dropping ammo, and medkits if they're equipped.

TheSeks

Olimpia started to come around to Recon only after Dream and I praised the fact that the class is more useful than most people give it credit for. People really do need to appreciate people that place beacons in out of the way/stealth insertion areas and place sensors near the objectives to give a proper heads up. But if I'm not playing recon, I can't count on Olimpia to spawn at the start to do it and give me a heads up. Which leaves most of the rest of GAF that never spawns as recon to give the team a heads up and well... how am I supposed to know where people are at times?

But really the bigger issue isn't the kits/no beacon placement: It's more that people don't change as situation dictates and rush back to the battlefield with a class that's already swamped and doesn't need to be used (too many engineers? Spawn as an engineer because a tank is around! Oh, I don't want to play support/medic despite people really needing the health/ammo!)

Once again: Balance is more important than class choice/objectives/whatever. A properly balanced and well-oiled team will generally answer most situations with the exception of swarm tactics. Which I have yet to find a proper answer for outside of "well, shit, the crate/flag is lost and no one will come and help me beat them back. *content with loss*"

Along with Situational Awareness. Tank is in a building and hasseling your team? No one is hitting it with engineer rockets? Spawn as engineer/C4 support and try to take it out if possible. The buff to tanks with smoke counter-measures for Javelin's have made this much harder to counter by yourself than general (and there's times where engineers will be behind the tank repairing it even if five people are RPG'ing it. Shit, I had that happen to my tanks in BC2 at times and still held up. DICE really should look at these extreme situations and answer how they want those to play out. Engineer train on a tank should be an auto-win? Nope. We should limit repairs or...)

and now seriously: I'm done talking about this. Anything I've stated is something I stated in BC2. So...

JJD

Olimpia started to come around to Recon only after Dream and I praised the fact that the class is more useful than most people give it credit for.

I remember seeing Olimpia play Recon a lot on BC2 with the Saiga. I never saw him as an Assault guy or Engineer guy, he always changed classes a lot, this is not new.

I bought a TV, seems it is arriving in 10 days.

the-terminator-e1349199706126.jpg

I'll be back.

tn2007

Olimpia started to come around to Recon only after Dream and I praised the fact that the class is more useful than most people give it credit for. People really do need to appreciate people that place beacons in out of the way/stealth insertion areas and place sensors near the objectives to give a proper heads up. But if I'm not playing recon, I can't count on Olimpia to spawn at the start to do it and give me a heads up. Which leaves most of the rest of GAF that never spawns as recon to give the team a heads up and well... how am I supposed to know where people are at times?

I guess they only play recon when I'm playing than. Because every time I play with GAF on seine/bazaar rush D I get 2-3 recons in my squad. You can know where your squad is at by pressing the pause button and looking at the large map.

tn2007

THN: Don't bother, because I've already stated my piece and I'm not going to wade into this further. And I'm not going to name names because this is a situational/systematic issue more than specific players. Even I myself at times don't throw kit items out and I really do need to kick myself in the back of the head to do it more often.

(But like Keifer said: there's times where you can see someone that needs healing, throw a kit out and they don't even bother to stay behind. People don't pay attention the mini-map or situations at times. Ugh.)

You should play with me more often. Ill always throw down the kit items if I see the symbols or not. Shit you should play with GAF more in general really. I always see you playing by yourself like today. Dan, and bkak love to play rush and I'm sure if you invited them they would of joined you.

tn2007

I remember seeing Olimpia play Recon a lot on BC2 with the Saiga. I never saw him as an Assault guy or Engineer guy, he always changed classes a lot, this is not new.

I bought a TV, seems it is arriving in 10 days.

the-terminator-e1349199706126.jpg

I'll be back.

Best news I've heard today. Can't wait for you to come back man.

Overdoziz

Banned
What if the speed at which vehicles get repaired doesn't increase if more people than one person comes to repair it. Or at least not twice as fast with twice as many people. Just thinking out loud here.

What if the speed at which vehicles get repaired doesn't increase if more people than one person comes to repair it. Or at least not twice as fast with twice as many people. Just thinking out loud here.

what happened, went up against an AMTRAK death squad team of 6 engineers, 5 medics and a support?

TheSeks

True, but he didn't play a lot of it before Dream and I started to talk about the potential of the class in BF3. Either because he had to unlock the all-kit items, or because he didn't know the T-UGS/MAV/SOFLAM uses along with beacon placement and all that. But he came around and uses it. Which is a bit more than some of GAF at times.

I mean it's great that you're playing a class and kicking ass but if I'm not dead and someone (read: team) needs to be healed... why the hell would you assume someone will do it? Esp. if there's no medikits being thrown around?

what happened, went up against an AMTRAK death squad team of 6 engineers, 5 medics and a support?

No, he's talking about my comment about engineer trains on vehicles. 5 engineers behind one vehicle (or hell 2-3) is more than enough to stop engineer threats unless the whole team goes engineer which then unbalances the infantry make-up to where no one is around to revive/heal/resupply said engineers.

True, but he didn't play a lot of it before Dream and I started to talk about the potential of the class in BF3. Either because he had to unlock the all-kit items, or because he didn't know the T-UGS/MAV/SOFLAM uses along with beacon placement and all that. But he came around and uses it. Which is a bit more than some of GAF at times.

I mean it's great that you're playing a class and kicking ass but if I'm not dead and someone (read: team) needs to be healed... why the hell would you assume someone will do it? Esp. if there's no medikits being thrown around?
haha i remember the whole "would you rather have a recon or a medic by your side" argument...

No, he's talking about my comment about engineer trains on vehicles. 5 engineers behind one vehicle (or hell 2-3) is more than enough to stop engineer threats unless the whole team goes engineer which then unbalances the infantry make-up to where no one is around to revive/heal/resupply said engineers.
well, if they have a driver and 3 dudes repairing and you have ... what, 1-2 guys shooting them ... why should they lose?

TheSeks

well, if they have a driver and 3 dudes repairing and you have ... what, 1-2 guys shooting them ... why should they lose?

Exactly, and there's no counter to out-pace the repair damage since 2-3 engineer triples the speed of repair to where tanks with engineers behind them are near unstoppable. Countering it with a mortar would be useful... if the mortar was more useful than a wet-fart.

Exactly, and there's no counter to out-pace the repair damage since 2-3 engineer triples the speed of repair to where tanks with engineers behind them are near unstoppable. Countering it with a mortar would be useful... if the mortar was more useful than a wet-fart.

countering with a mortar can help because it hurts the engineers. of course, you have to actually have a mortar and enough obstacles between you and the other team so you don't get hit while you're on it.

TheSeks

countering with a mortar can help because it hurts the engineers. of course, you have to actually have a mortar and enough obstacles between you and the other team so you don't get hit while you're on it.

Yes, but if the tank/engineers move they just get away from the damage. Again: Wet-fart mortar. The nerf for it has made it infinitely less useful than it should be, and I say this as someone that has had to pop the ass of a tank the enemy stole from us about 3-4 times with just the mortar already. It's not really a viable counter for engineer trains.

tn2007

They shouldn't punish a team for using teamwork. Who would of knew teamwork is OP.

So what exactly is the problem? I just want to be clear, are you saying there should be a way to kill a tank with 2-3 people repairing it with just 2 engineers?

There are counters for everything in the game and its call TEAMWORK. The same exact thing the engineer train is doing. If the other team is gonna dedicate 5 players on a tank than your team should dedicate 5+ players on taking it out. Now if your looking for a solo solution on stopping a tank with an engineer train going on than your only chance is c4 but the percentage for that is very low depending on the situation.

TheSeks

So what exactly is the problem? I just want to be clear, are you saying there should be a way to kill a tank with 2-3 people repairing it with just 2 engineers?

The problem is you can disable a tank by yourself only for two engineers to suddenly top it back to 100% with none of them (engineers/tank) moving into cover. I wouldn't be so pissed if my harassing them got them to MOVE instead of sitting there soaking up damage because they have 2 engineers repairing them.

Basically I want an effect for my causes.

tn2007

The problem is you can disable a tank by yourself only for two engineers to suddenly top it back to 100% with none of them (engineers/tank) moving into cover. I wouldn't be so pissed if my harassing them got them to MOVE instead of sitting there soaking up damage because they have 2 engineers repairing them.

Basically I want an effect for my causes.

Yeah it sucks, one time I got lucky on seine crossing. RU tank trying to take A and he he had 2 repair guys repairing him from behind while they slow played it against some other engineers. So I spawned at C which got me in the C-A room with the stairs. And I jumped down killed the two repair guys stole one of their kits and repaired tooled him. It felt so good.

But it just depends on the situation like I said. You got to set up traps if your by yourself. Like let him take the flag but hide somewhere he ain't expecting. But If he or his teammates has proximity than your screwed. Taking out tanks solo is not recommended unless said driver is solo.

Omni

Framerate on Senine (or whatever it's called) has been absolutely terrible lately. Several times the image has actually frozen on the screen for a few seconds before resuming.

Fear my Xbox is close to dying (it's an old white one)

Top Bottom