• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

LEGGZZZZ

hYMzM4k.png

As someone who plays on Console and PC (I'm terrible with a mouse) I expect the number to shoot up even more for Conquest. I can't even play conquest on console, it feels so sparse, the difference is so huge. Everyone going next gen, prepare for a dramatic upgrade from 24 players, especially at 60 fps.
There will be nothing else like it.

LEGGZZZZ

64 player matches are vastly overrated.

Ehh, depends on map design. But I prefer multiple battles going on around me I could take a part of, versus 24 players, 2 to 4 of which would be in air vehicles, another 3 to 4 in tanks/land vehicles, leaving less than 20 players actually on the ground, capping flags across fairly large landscapes in many cases. I'm not arguing it would be more competitive, as it certainly isn't (the number of lopsided matches on PC is ridiculous) but there would be far more to do and engage yourself in on the ground/air/sea when there's 64 players versus 24. The good thing is you could still play less than 64 but more than 24 if that's your preference as well.

Sorry guys, I had to leave after that Seinen game.
Our squadmate Mr.RedSoxfan was making me sick to the stomach with his music playing and constant commentary on every gun that killed him.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Last night I crashed a littlebird full of teammates and RPG'd an empty enemy tank that dan (and I think boa) were about to repair and steal.

don-draper-driving-gif.gif

Sadetar

Over, is that a breast in your avatar?
Well, we know where your head is at right now.
Ody, I think I now like you even more, if that is possible.

Even though that was surprisingly painful to watch/listen.

Old enough to have dated most of you guys' mothers.

Get on.
Don't be silly. You are a sexy beast and you know it.
I can put a strapon on just for you.

Anyways, I had so much fun with you darlings on Friday. I will try to drag my ass out of bed after around 5-6 hours (meaning 5-6am UK, midnight- 1am eastern US, 9-10pm western US) and hop into Battlefield with totally horrid reaction time and even worse dirty jokes. Will anybody be online then?

Ody, I think I now like you even more, if that is possible.

Even though that was surprisingly painful to watch/listen.

Don't worry
I have another video going up today from Friday

Anyways, I had so much fun with you darlings on Friday. I will try to drag my ass out of bed after around 5-6 hours (meaning 5-6am UK, midnight- 1am eastern US, 9-10pm western US) and hop into Battlefield with totally horrid reaction time and even worse dirty jokes. Will anybody be online then?

:/
That's late. I'm tucked in by then.

I'm done for the day, but I'll be on tomorrow night 'til late.

Called it.

It is known

Kak.efes

Last night I crashed a littlebird full of teammates and RPG'd an empty enemy tank that dan (and I think boa) were about to repair and steal.

I did this with Bo and Dave the other day too; only my tail caught a lamp post, I didn't careen into the wide side of a building like you did.
LOL

edit: Upon further inspection, you just sort of exploded head first into it.

Sadetar

I'm done for the day, but I'll be on tomorrow night 'til late.
Ah, tomorrow I will most likely pass since I need to go to work ridiculously early in the morning (meaning your late night) and in the evening I hopefully have something else to do since it is my birthday. If I don't, I will come and play Battlefield to drown my sorrows though.

Don't worry
I have another video going up today from Friday
BringItOn-Blaine.gif

:/
That's late. I'm tucked in by then.
cat4.gif

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I did this with Bo and Dave the other day too; only my tail caught a lamp post, I didn't careen into the wide side of a building like you did.
LOL

edit: Upon further inspection, you just sort of exploded head first into it.

I admit, one of my finer moments. lol

Mahonay

Banned
Now that I've weaned myself off the 870MCS I'm starting to get pretty handy with the MK5.

Was casually just laying waste to fools last night.
iznVJ4mTb0QGF.gif

Today we mourn the passing of our friend, The Faceless Master, who received his banning in the midst of the great console wars.

It is a battlefield that just can't be won.

Sadetar

We should play some Aftermath Rush some time.
We should also play some Aftermath conquest or conquest assault some time! I love those maps. :D

Hahah, I am somewhat relief the video didn't contain any purrrrrrrring or moaning imitations... even though the edible discussion was bad enough. ;)

You could have warned that you are recording... even though that wouldn't have changed the fact that I sound like a chipmunk. I don't know am I ready to face that kind of information about myself just yet.

Top Bottom