• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Dave1988

Girl+gamers_514458_4736993.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
For a week now the game has been telling me there's "no servers found" whenever I try to narrow my server browser search to the West US region. Has the entire west coast just stopped playing this game, or...?

For a week now the game has been telling me there's "no servers found" whenever I try to narrow my server browser search to the West US region. Has the entire west coast just stopped playing this game, or...?

I see a lot (700+) of empty servers. Are you having issues with East or South servers?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Faceless how big are your capture files? Curious to see if these capture programs are bloating more than your capture card.

TheSeks

i record at 8mbps, so the files are around 60MB/min

it's configurable via the PC software to do 4/8/12/16 mbps in standalone mode

jbjSUPVWnlCmId.png
I'm getting 3gigs for 12 min rounds from MSI Afterburner. Insane. Gonna have to look into it a bit further.

AlexBasch

Just curious, if your team couldn't manage to blow up any of the first set of M-COM's in Operation Métro, how fucking awful the round was then, in your opinion?

Because holy shit, this had never happened to me before.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Just curious, if your team couldn't manage to blow up any of the first set of M-COM's in Operation Métro, how fucking awful the round was then, in your opinion?

Because holy shit, this had never happened to me before.

Honestly, metro first set is one of the easier spawn camps in the game (in vanilla anyway).

TheSeks

Honestly, metro first set is one of the easier spawn camps in the game (in vanilla anyway).

Correct. Double so if no one on your team has smoke. Your team NEEDS to push, just like the Vietnam Rush maps in Bad Company needed them.

AlexBasch

Correct. Double so if no one on your team has smoke. Your team NEEDS to push, just like the Vietnam Rush maps in Bad Company needed them.
Yeah, I was getting headshotted and basically destroyed upon spawn in that map. Maybe I was lucky until now but it was serious bullshit this time. Couldn't even see the damn stations. D:

Speaking of bullshit, now I remember why I stopped playing the PC version.

Check the first spot. He got me from the bridge with a headshot when I was prone below the crane. Fuck this and the 2000% tickets servers.

Yeah, I was getting headshotted and basically destroyed upon spawn in that map. Maybe I was lucky until now but it was serious bullshit this time. Couldn't even see the damn stations. D:

Check the first spot. He got me from the bridge with a headshot when I was prone below the crane. Fuck this and the 2000% tickets servers.

The lack of official servers on pc is so dumb.

EA servers up on 360 right now, by the way.

Sadetar

Poor girl. You need to clear out your friends list and get some active players on it. That doesn't mean remove me though. Lol.
Hahah, you better drag your ass more often to Xbox, bitch. Don't worry, I can try to carry you through the game. ;)

I have mainly American friends and once in a while I have days off and play during day time when most of you adorable little things are most likely sleeping and nobody is online.

Forever alone.
25j.gif

TheSeks

Oh, wow. 134 with a pistol? Either he's extremely good (which is possible but unlikely) or hacking.

You should've captured video. If he was getting headshots one after another that'd be obvious.

early october beta... LOL

Like I said: They announced the beta WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too early on consoles and should've had the Alpha be for premium as an olive branch. It really isn't a beta and more a demo and they should've just reworded it at that point.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Worked for them last time... BC2 and BF3 both grew in popularity.

If it ain't broke...

TheSeks

So we're getting a demo again, eh?

Basically, yes.

And they're doing Premium again. I dunno if I'm going to pre-order because of that. I knew it was going to happen again and since (AFAIK, someone that watched the livestream correct me because I had work) it's not included for pre-orders there's no point to pre-ordering outside of getting that "Deluxe" edition on PC if you want the jet/ground vehicle unlocks in BF3 instantly. :/

Switch to UT Video codec....

That installed a bunch of codecs. Unless I got the wrong one from Google.
Also installed AVG Toolbar without my consent. Thankfully was able to remove that.

Top Bottom