• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

Wow you can definitely tell all the extra graphical fidelity in the PC version. Hope I can still pull low/med on my laptop like in the beta! + some added performance upgrades amirite :3

edit: You can still zook in this game, probably not loopzookin'. Fuck lockons, it took me so long to unlock a locking device, leading with the rocket launcher is the way to go. :D

FlyVPN no longer is working for me. Something about too many simultaneous connections. Any other similar service or are any of you getting this error now as well?

I take my FE exam on Saturday, so I can't really play hardcore till then. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

I am taking off Friday before the test, so that will be my first real delving into the game. :(

Kyaw

KingOfKong said:
FlyVPN no longer is working for me. Something about too many simultaneous connections. Any other similar service or are any of you getting this error now as well?

sheeeet!

Need a new one ASAP! GAF!

New screens (posted?)

GZwbE.jpg

OP looks good, though a better listing of the weapons is maintained in a Google Doc now, Raptor. I'll get you the link soon.

DaBuddaDa

GameInformer review said:
During a match on the Operation Firestorm map, I was taking out enemy tanks by performing sweeping runs with my jet. After the opposing team lost a couple of vehicles, they sent their own fighter into the sky to hunt me down. Once my plane took too much punishment, I ejected and parachuted down to a nearby rooftop. As my teammates battled for flag control a couple of stories below me, I pulled out a stinger, locked onto my airborne attacker, and took the plane down with a homing rocket. I watched it crash about 100 feet in front of me, then hopped down to join the battle for the flag. These types of moments make the experience.
Hell yes, this is beautiful.

TheSeks said:
There's typos and incorrect information (Frostbite 1.0 was BC1, 1.5 was BC2, 2.0 is BC3 BF3), so no. No where close for someone that's been spending two months on this.

Yowch, this dude has some sour grapes! I will fix my small errors.

Considering the size of the thing, and the amount that I did in the last two days (90% was done in the last two days) I think I did a pretty good job, it was a rush job but wholly shit man.

bizatch

Great OT raptor, my body is definitely advised. Now, how do I go about getting an invite to the reddit platoon for the PC version?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Any word on joystick support (I.e. Logitech 3D Pro)? What is the latest hotness in flight sticks that is confirmed to work with BF3? Plus, I wonder if PS3 version will support 3rd Party flight sticks.

vaelic

Banned
MrOogieBoogie said:
Does ATI have drivers on the horizon?

Also, when exactly will those who've already pre-loaded the game get a chance to play it? Midnight tonight?
Ati said to grab preview 3 of their latest drivers

causan

KingOfKong said:

Im getting that error also =/

Megasoum

Banned
Somebody was saying earlier that the basejump is not in the console version of Conquest. I really hope it's in the Conquest 64 version of the map... I hate rush so I don't want to miss on that awesome map feature. I asked the CM and Demize on twitter this morning but didn't get an answer.

vaelic

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
Any word on joystick support (I.e. Logitech 3D Pro)? What is the latest hotness in flight sticks that is confirmed to work with BF3? Plus, I wonder if PS3 version will support 3rd Party flight sticks.
Dice said "maybe"

bizatch

MrOogieBoogie said:
Does ATI have drivers on the horizon?

Also, when exactly will those who've already pre-loaded the game get a chance to play it? Midnight tonight?

Midnight tonight *officially*, but you can get it 16 hours early if you do the VPN trick to change your IP to a Korean one.

Megasoum said:
Somebody was saying earlier that the basejump is not in the console version of Conquest. I really hope it's in the Conquest 64 version of the map... I hate rush so I don't want to miss on that awesome map feature. I asked the CM and Demize on twitter this morning but didn't get an answer.

Man, that would blow. I was looking forward to that, too bad my laptop won't run BF3: Best Version.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
ColonialRaptor said:

Considering the size of the thing, and the amount that I did in the last two days (90% was done in the last two days) I think I did a pretty good job, it was a rush job but wholly shit man.
Looks great, don't sweat it.

I'm pretty sure the next AMD/ATI drivers will improve performance more but we've had 2 separate BF3 drivers already so don't think that hasn't applied for the retail and not just the beta.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
ColonialRaptor said:

Dude its a kickass |OT|
Im so glad i didnt make it. :3

belvedere

Junior Butler
ColonialRaptor said:

You did great Rap. Ignore the dude, he mad.

Spl1nter

bizatch said:
rofl, Im confused about where I am. I meant the gaf platoon.

you will be able to apply to the platoon when it is created. There will separate platoons for geographical area on PC because of size constraints.

U2NUMB

ColonialRaptor said:

Always gonna be pricks like that. Ignore him and enjoy the praise from the rest of us. Amazing OT!

bizatch

Spl1nter said:
you will be able to apply to the platoon when it is created. There will separate platoons for geographical area on PC because of size constraints.

Thanks. Ill keep an eye out. Less than 30 min you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom