• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerit

can't wait till we see if vpn trick worked or not. if so, i'm disappearing into my home office once I get off of work..... would love to play/finish the campaign tonight before mp kicks into gear.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Good News:

vpn worked to unlock the game

Bad News:

Running the game just takes me to battelog which isn't up yet

zomaha

DICE guy said he was pretty confident you wouldn't be able to play. Looks like he knew what he was talking about.

derFeef

I am sure if lot's of people use the same proxy thing, DICE won't notice ;)
I'll wait... not worth anything.

edit: and yeah... they may have countermeasures.

RS4-

Lol it's been down for a while, I wanted to change my battlelog/origin avatar and the site was disabled :(

vaelic

Banned
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

scogoth

RS4- said:
Lol it's been down for a while, I wanted to change my battlelog/origin avatar and the site was disabled :(

Its been disabled since BETA and your accounts been reset so you wouldn't have anything to change.

TheJerit

lol oh no

well played Crash/DICE, well played...

wonder if a single player crack will come out soon? i'll save off my normal exe and throw that sucker in to get through the campaign this evening. here's to a lil bit of hope.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So you can't play single player without Battlelog?

Man, I was really hoping to use the Korea trick to get an early taste of the Kool-Aid.

derFeef

TheJerit said:
wonder if a single player crack will come out soon? i'll save off my normal exe and throw that sucker in to get through the campaign this evening. here's to a lil bit of hope.
Isn't that technically pirating?

vaelic

Banned
MrOogieBoogie said:
Does ATI have drivers on the horizon?

Also, when exactly will those who've already pre-loaded the game get a chance to play it? Midnight tonight?
follow this guy on twitter for updates

http://twitter.com/#!/CatalystMaker

Izayoi

Banned
What are people using for working VPNs?

FlyVPN and OpenVPN are both down.

Anyone have working guides for working VPNs?

Also, please remember to disconnect from the VPN once you finish unlocking.

Woo-Fu

Banned
shagg_187 said:
So wait... What about those that are legit Koreans/Asians? EA fuck them over?

Well, yeah, if you consider not being able to play BF3 for the last 8 minutes "getting fucked over".

zsswimmer said:
In the campaign. No battlelog. I have a premium VPN service, but I dont know if that made a difference....

it brings you to battlelog right when you boot it up. did you do something I missed out on doing?

mxgt

Banned
FlyVPN worked for me if I directly connected from network settings in Windows and not using the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom