• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
These new screens!!! Oh my...

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE BLOODY THURSDAY IN AUSTRALIA!!! GAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sp_screen_1yy53.jpg

sp_screen_20ayj.jpg

sp_screen_329lr.jpg

sp_screen_43bxg.jpg

sp_screen_5g9dc.jpg

sp_screen_62979.jpg

sp_screen_7hzju.jpg

tehranhighway_389nn.jpg

I think DICE and EA owe me a free trip to visit the developers for the amount of free PR, Hype and Marketing that I've given them from this OP, the fact that it was late and hyped so much brought everyone's hype level up to the extreme!

derFeef

RoboPlato said:
Yeah, especially since you're the gunner and the pilot does all the flying for you.
Yeah, most disappointing thing so far from what I gathered. Would have been great to have one mission ala F22 Raptor.

Izayoi

Banned
Razor 81 said:
Think i'm gonna double dip, any place where i can get a cheap and fast key? (pc obviously)
Those PC key sites apparently work. Someone on GAF got their BF3 key from one of them last night.

|OT| of the forever!
Game of the forever!

My Body has never been more ready and for such an outstanding job on the OT, I am willing to partake in sexual intercourse with you ColonialRaptor.

TheJerit

KNEEL BEFORE RAPTOR

:slowclap: Best OT. I know a lot of people bitched, but man, I don't know... I'm glad that it came out today. This way we oooh and ahhh over the OT and then after midnight we will be hooked up to our erogenous feeding system model 2011.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Was going to pass on this with all the other games coming out now..... Damn it I'm getting it now.

MNC

jokkir said:
Starting Origin now because for some reason it takes forever to boot.
It always does that for me. It's currently my main gripe with the program. Any reason why?

4GB on a i5 @ 2,3Ghz sandy bridge.

pix

EA Support response to the Korean VPN trick.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-3-pc/1443537-official-ea-response-regarding-vpn.html

Ok official response from EA.

There are NO restrictions on using a VPN to play the game
Aaron W.: As of right now, there are no restrictions listed, however, we have had issues in previous EA games with customers having trouble connecting over VPN. If you have connection issues while playing BF3, please feel free to contact us.
isaac: So I can play on my korean vpn to play battlefield 3?
isaac: just for confirmation
Aaron W.: As far as my research shows, there should be no issues with connecting over a VPN with Battlefield 3

isaac: Ok with my VPN it says on the Battlefield release date check that I can play on the 24th at 4pm GMT
isaac: Is that okay?
Aaron W.: Battlefield 3 will launch on the 25th at 12:01 Korean Standard Time.
isaac: So I am allowed to play it then using my VPN?
Aaron W.: The game will only be accessible after that time.
isaac: I can play it at that time using my korean vpn?
Aaron W.: Yes, that is correct.
isaac: Even though I live in England
isaac: Thanks for the confirmation
Aaron W.: Not a problem, Isaac, is there anything else I can do for you today?
isaac: That is all thanks for the confirmation
Aaron W.: Thank you for contacting EA Support, have a great day, Isaac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom