• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa95

haikira said:
Really nice OP.

Just wondering. Is the VPN trick going to be any good for multiplayer, or would your ping just be too bad with it? Is it more for getting the single player going early?

Will try it in few hours, still at school at the moment. I don't even if the multiplayer doesn't work, at least let me play SP !!

Daigoro

TCRS said:
Nice OP! Lived up to the hype. Just one little thing... you totally forgot BF2: Modern Combat for consoles! That was the first and best BF on consoles until EA shut down the servers.

Anyways... four more days for UKGaf... :/

worst BF. better forgotten about.

Foliorum Viridum said:
This thread is moving slower than I expected. In like 2/3 hours it's going to explode when we VPN it!
Yeah most likely like this:
gifs_08.gif

Incredible OP, very well done. I have a question that wasn't answered in the OP though: Currently I don't have internet access outside the university and can operate only offline with my desktop computer at home. Can I yet access the Battelog and play the single player campagne (which will be another two weeks :/)?

GrizzNKev

Banned
Imp the Dimp said:
Incredible OP, very well done. I have a question that wasn't answered in the OP though: Currently I don't have internet access outside the university and can operate only offline with my desktop computer at home. Can I yet access the Battelog and play the single player campagne (which will be another two weeks :/)?

I don't think so.

Smokey

I love how I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to cancel my BF3 pre-order on Origin for the past week. I now have 2 copies of the game (one from Amazon that I got for $30).

GG

Yaska

Amazing OP. Great work, exceeded all my expectations.

Also few days 'til my order arrives in mail \o/

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
holy shit my local store just called me and said:

GET YO ASS ON THE BATTLEFIELD SON!

Getting my copy today. Hype overload in 3... 2..

CoolS

Woo-Fu said:
DLC isn't tied directly to pre-ordering, it is tied to the Limited Edition. If whomever you're pre-ordering from sells you the LE then you should get B2K for free when it comes out.

Ah got it. Will look into this then :)

I was all...

"Nah. I don't have the time. I'll get it later. Dark Souls. Arkham City. Family...work. I'm good with waiting."

...then this thread.

Fuck.

Pre-ordered today. : / Ugh.

Barrett2

Pretty sure i'll be getting a bandwidth notice from my ISP for just looking at that OP.

I hope you were compensated for making that.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
lawblob said:
Pretty sure i'll be getting a bandwidth notice from my ISP for just looking at that OP.

Yeah, my browser froze up for two seconds when I clicked on this thread...

Woo-Fu

Banned
RS4- said:
Oh, so you still don't die if your planes clip another one (or helicopter)

Jet ramming a helicopter usually ends up in a dead Helicopter, was my experience in the beta. Loser jet pilots turning their vehicle into a single-shot guided missile, SO CHEAP.

lawblob said:

If by "compensated" you mean "derided for being late", then yes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom