• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
I was getting some really odd performance issues in the beta. 45 FPS, then suddenly 25, then suddenly 99 fps. Random stuff.

I hope that was just a driver issue. I don't think I updated my drivers at any point to help with the beta.

Manager

Stahsky said:
I was getting some really odd performance issues in the beta. 45 FPS, then suddenly 25, then suddenly 99 fps. Random stuff.

I hope that was just a driver issue. I don't think I updated my drivers at any point to help with the beta.

I think that was listed in the "things fixed from Beta" list, something about jumping framerate.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Best Thread I have ever seen. Sucks balls that i still have a few more days (Who knew being from Europe was such a curse?) But yeah
puking_rainbow_by_kadravor-d3f859v.gif

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Great OT.

So when will those of us who've pre-ordered the game via Origin be able to play the game? 12 am PST tonight?

Hideo Kuze

Neo Member
So awesome, can't wait! Does anyone know how big the texture pack for the 360 is? Basically I have no room left on my hard drive and I'm worried I won't have enough room to have it installed.

Danny 117

Hideo Kuze said:
So awesome, can't wait! Does anyone know how big the texture pack for the 360 is? Basically I have no room left on my hard drive and I'm worried I won't have enough room to have it installed.
1.5GB

RS4-

Hideo Kuze said:

1.5GB iirc

FlyVPN isn't working for me. It keeps saying "login error occured: you have reached the simultaneous usage limit". Too many users? Any alternatives?

Biff

GOAT OT. Definitely over 9000'd my hype level. Can't wait for midnight.

Have a copy preordered online but fuck that, I need this midnight. Gonna try and get some swag, get my copy tonight and just return the preordered version whenever Futureshop ships it to me (day late probably).

Sec0nd

So what extra's are packed in the Limited Edition? I know you get Back to Karkand if you preoder it but that can't be the only thing right?

ACE 1991

Is anyone else running into issues preordering the PC download version from amazon? I feel badly about repeatedly posting this, but I don't want to miss out on the LE content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom