• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

Banned
mxgt said:
Hell if I know, I tested FlyVPN yesterday when it was posted in here and it's been on my list ever since
It looks like if you used it previously it automatically adds the network.

Everyone who tested FlyVPN yesterday:

Click on the network icon bottom right in Windows.
Click the FlyVPN icon.
Type in the password gtrm

For those who have got through the VPN because they tried it yesterday, could you look at properties/ settings to find out what address it connects to? I think that should allow the rest of us to try connecting through network connections. Thank you.

longdi

Banned
Im in! Yo! Eh why does it now say my IE9 is not supported? everything need to show all content....didnt happen with the beta.

I HATE YOU ALL!!!
tumblr_lj1g28MeXI1qib9dlo1_400.gif

jorma

is now taking requests
Btw, when i am watching jet videos online they tend to be fighter vs fighter with the odd helicopter or tank being shot down. Does it have any other purposes? Seems rather pointless if the main purpose of the jet is to take down other jets.

Or would an unopposed jetfighter be able to wreak havoc on the battlefield?

Phandy

spk said:
internet explorer-> options-> connections -> lan settings-> use a proxy-> advanced -> input the ip and port of your proxy for the first 3 boxes, hit ok. then try unlocking

Battlelog is up for me now. How do I hide info unless the post is quoted?

Flawless victory.

JWong

Banned
jorma said:
Btw, when i am watching jet videos online they tend to be fighter vs fighter with the odd helicopter or tank being shot down. Does it have any other purposes? Seems rather pointless if the main purpose of the jet is to take down other jets.

Or would an unopposed jetfighter be able to wreak havoc on the battlefield?
Uuuh jets kill everything on the ground.

I applied for the NA Platoon. Since 'SirButterstick' was taken by some cretin, I applied as WizardInsane.

Also, I'll be the hero. If you have FlyVPN installed and can't connect:

Go to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Connect to a Network

You'll see that little box pop up, with the FlyVPN selection in there. Select that, enter the password, and watch the magic happen.

You're welcome.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
after you use the ip changer dont forget to set your windows clock to the correct time and date if you use seoul korea its 12:31 am the 25th

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
WoodenLung said:
Alright I got it to activate on origin. Here's what I did.

Download OpenVPN
Go to http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-KR.htm and find a proxy
Put the proxy detials into openvpn.

This isn't working for me. I must be doing something wrong here. When I right click it off the system tray I get "Go to private tunnel" or "Connect to private tunnel".

When I choose GO TO it launches a web page that has an error. When I choose connect it asks for a UN/PW.

I need a for super big ass dummies guide to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom