• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsswimmer

rDwTX.png

How do you take screenshots with Origin its kinda buggy

spk

Izayoi said:
Guys who are playing, please share what VPN you used. All of the previously advertised VPNs have crashed.
Google for a korean proxy and use that. It's not particularly difficult

mxgt

Banned
Bungieware said:
How is that done?

untitled-1gjyp.jpg

I have FlyVPN here because I used it yesterday and all I do is click connect, enter the free trial password and it works every time, no need to go into the program.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Overall good OT, but it seems pretty bloated. A little excessive in some places.

spk

Bungieware said:
Yeah I just tried that, it then did the release date check and it's saying not until 28th October.
It will tell you that if the game hasn't been unlocked.

Izayoi

Banned
why9ktl.png

spk said:
Google for a korean proxy and use that. It's not particularly difficult
And then what? Where do I put the IP address?

mxgt said:
I have FlyVPN here because I used it yesterday and all I do is click connect, enter the free trial password and it works every time, no need to go into the program.
How did you add it?

TURNCLOAK

Banned
Okay, the singleplayer tutorial works when offline.

I guess multiplayer is not activated yet even here in Korea until Battlelog is enabled.

olimpia84

Nice to finally see the OT live. Sooo, I think I screwed myself over because when I woke up this morning I got an email from Amazon saying that my CC number was wrong, then I remembered that I got a new CC in the mail not too long ago so I had to go and change all the payment information. Hopefully this doesn't delay my order but I'm afraid it will since Amazon only charges when the item has shipped. =/

spk

scogoth said:
Well help out and share a link or something because no korean proxy has worked so far.

internet explorer-> options-> connections -> lan settings-> use a proxy-> advanced -> input the ip and port of your proxy for the first 3 boxes, hit ok. then try unlocking

Battlelog is up for me now. How do I hide info unless the post is quoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom