• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
LabouredSubterfuge said:
SOOOOO UNFAAAAAIIIRRR.

So UK GAF - Is the VPN trick working for you?

I can confirm it works. I managed to launch single player through battlelog using FlyVPN (FlyVPN through windows). It took a while though.

I am such a coward - even with the CM on reddit and that customer support screenshot stating they don't know of any restrictions, I am too scared to unlock the game via VPN.

alphaNoid

Banned
Awesome OT! I want to get my SP to work since I'm home today but ... it seems like people are overloading the once working VPNs?

Dinosaur Tamer said:
I am such a coward - even with the CM on reddit and that customer support screenshot stating they don't know of any restrictions, I am too scared to unlock the game via VPN.

Ball up man, you're never going to get a clearer go-ahead than that.

TheJerit

1269259657_omg_cat.gif

gone to do some work for just a few goddamn minutes......

I knew GAF would not disappoint

zsswimmer

Looks like infinite spawning enemies are in the game :/

I was at that one part in the trailer where the guy gets sniped and the RPG hits the car, so I decided to run to the corner where all the enemies are pouring out of. I must've killed like 50 of them before they overtook and killed me :(

RS4-

LordCanti said:
VPN won't work for me. Something about simultaneous usage (I think it's wigging out). Anyone know another way?

no luck with me either on flyvpn and openvpn didnt' work either, site was dead

belvedere

Junior Butler
Battlelog works for me without any tweaking at all, but I still can't launch the game due to territory verification or whatever.

So what VPN client is working at the moment?

alphaNoid

Banned
Also I'm going to run a few tests in Eyefinity and show results. My rig is a bit older but up to now I've been able to handle just about any game in eyefinity, medium shaders low AA.

Q6600 @ 3.0
5850 OC 800/1150
4GB RAM
OCZ Vertex 2 SSD

Will report and show screens.

LordCanti

RS4- said:
no luck with me either on flyvpn and openvpn didnt' work either, site was dead

I knew this would happen. If anyone knows of an alternative Korean VPN we could use, that would be helpful.

I've got it hovering around 60 fps with almost everything on Ultra at the moment (560ti, 1650x1080). Anyone know how much of a hit motion blur is?

spk said:
internet explorer-> options-> connections -> lan settings-> use a proxy-> advanced -> input the ip and port of your proxy for the first 3 boxes, hit ok. then try unlocking

Battlelog is up for me now. How do I hide info unless the post is quoted?
220.118.19.148:8000

Just did this and worked fine :) No program needed. In Battlelog now.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Bungieware said:
I've got it hovering around 60 fps with almost everything on Ultra at the moment (560ti, 1650x1080). Anyone know how much of a hit motion blur is?
Why don't you just enable it and tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom