• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well.

33cb28p.jpg

Izayoi

Banned
bf32011-10-2408-44-25-jcaw.png

bf32011-10-2408-45-24-vcjq.png

bf32011-10-2408-45-27-qc64.png

bf32011-10-2408-45-40-oec0.png

Running on ultra w/ single GTX 580 and getting well over 60FPS constant, even outside with multiple people on screen.

Well done DICE.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
YEA!!! I'm in the campaign.

Figure I'll play this a bit then go on to MP!!!

I love you Korea!!

Sec0nd

I get the urge of buying a new PC for this game. What will it cost me to buy one to run ultra? Will need better processor, fx card and some RAM. I'm a complete computer novice so I have absolutely no idea what so ever.

3N16MA

Banned
ColonialRaptor said:
By the way, if anyone wants custom DOG TAG avatars, please let me know and I will make one for you (like the one you can see in the top right corner of the banner in the first post).

I might take you up on this most generous offer.

Izayoi

Banned
Sec0nd said:
I get the urge of buying a new PC for this game. What will it cost me to buy one to run ultra? Will need better processor, fx card and some RAM. I'm a complete computer novice so I have absolutely no idea what so ever.
Final game is incredibly well optimized. Looks like it won't cost you as much as people were previously expecting. Wait a few days for some solid benchmarks and then make your decision based off of those.

TheJerit

look, if we broke Korea's internet, we gotta fix it.... i don't want to face the wrath from them.

fucking real life baneling rush

ToyD

Neo Member
Do platoons work across all soldiers or just for the currently active one?

I have a stupid name I used ONCE on bf heros and somehow that's my account default.

Quick

Banned
My pre-order is ready!

Going to pick it up at midnight after my shift. :)

Also, goddamn this OT is beautiful. Eventual Uncharted 3 OT, the ball is on your court.

vazel

Banned
Dammit I can't believe my e5200@3.5GHz is holding this game back(framerate in the 20s). Looks like I won't have a choice but to buy a quad core CPU.

longdi

Banned
graphics is awesome, better than beta. all ultra except shadows, ssao and 0xmsaa. hover around 60fps at 1920x1200 for 64p bazaar.

ss_lemonade

Anyone with a 6970, report performance. I should have my copy by tomorrow (store didn't want to sell it to me when I stopped by earlier :( )

Kyaw

KingOfKong said:
so are you all playing multi or single player first? i was playing single player but now am itching to go fight real people

Single Player bro.

Need to experience all the cool set pieces and shit.

Phandy

Mr. Snrub said:

Does this mean the Day 1 patch has already been implemented before it was released, and with origin its just been installed straight away? I haven't had to download a patch.

Im guessing console people/retail pc will have to download it?

InfectedZero said:
220.118.19.148:8000

Just did this and worked fine :) No program needed. In Battlelog now.
Doesn't work for me. Just takes a bit longer for it to tell me October 27th.

No idea how OpenVPN is supposed to work. Only options it's giving me are about this PrivateTunnel site thing.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
2mxlev6.jpg

Glorious OT!

I waited till 4 AM NYC time hoping OT up, went to sleep, was f'n tired... 8 minutes later it goes up LOL

GODDAMMIT!

Oh wells good job

/salute

alphaNoid

Banned
Be Advised : I have successfully launched the game.
3AQmK.gif

I'm on a team call for the next few minutes (work) but will test some Eyefinity settings in a few.

Standing by..

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Broke down and cancelled my GAME preorder so I could get it from GMG and hopefully play tonight :lol

I like how they deleted your friend list from beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom