• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyaw said:
Didn't have that problem but my game froze on the final QTE. ><
LAST LEVEL SPOILERS

Back on the train when he puts the bomb on the door. I hit enter to jump through the window, then space to hop over to the next bit of the train. I make the jump, no other prompt comes up, but I ALWAYS die.

Tried restarting the game etc but nadda.

Foliorum Viridum said:
LAST LEVEL SPOILERS

Back on the train when he puts the bomb on the door. I hit enter to jump through the window, then space to hop over to the next bit of the train. I make the jump, no other prompt comes up, but I ALWAYS die.

Spam space?

zlatko

Banned
glgHu.gif

DAT OT!

Hawk269

Need help. I pre-loaded yesterday, came home from work today with emails from EA saying the date has changed to today and the game will be available today. Everytime I try to launch the game it goes to validate and i get a message saying the game comes out on the 25th? WTF? Am I doing something wrong? Why would they email me to say it is out today and when I try it says tomorrow? Any help would be appreciated.

Meus Renaissance said:
Have you guys seen this yet? BF3 played in a hologram (Star Trek) simulation. Player walks into a confined room/area, physically walks around to make the character walk around - gets physically hit when his virtual character gets hit.

Watch video

There is a whole thread about it.

wow what an amazing OP, nice work.

I wanted to know if people HAVE to pre-order to get the LE. I ask this because i remember BF:BC2's first run was all LEs and I walked in to gamestop without a pre-order and picked it up. will the same thing work here?

Kyaw

Foliorum Viridum said:
LAST LEVEL SPOILERS

Restart Level?

Rawker

HELP i pre ordered from my local eb but they called and said they didn't get enough limited editions in so i get the weapons but not the maps? they said i pre ordered too late. wtf i want my free maps and LE, my receipt says LE? can someone enlighten me?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
geebee said:
Did Amazon not ship anyone elses copy yet? My PS3 copy hasnt shipped yet..

Got my email from amazon about an hour ago indicating they had shipped the ps3 version I ordered. Should be here for release date delivery, well a day late now that EA emailed me to move up the release date 1 day.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Honestly, a tricked out Crysis 2 looks better than this game. Granted, BF3 definitely has the performance edge since Crysis 2 runs like a dog with all the extra PC patches, but, I think is almost like Doom III and Half-Life 2 being beaten to the punch by Far Cry in early 2004.

It's a good looking game, but I feel like I've seen graphics that are better or comparable, and I saw them months ago.

Izayoi

Banned
Chiggs said:
It's a good looking game, but I feel like I've seen graphics that are better or comparable, and I saw them months ago.
Maybe in still shots but there is no game except maybe The Witcher 2 that look better in motion. Nothing animates like BF3 does.

Kyaw said:
Medic, revives after revives will put you on the top of the scoreboard and also helping the team in a major way. (keeping tickets up)

Engineers are also invaluable for killing armour and air vehicles.

Didn't have that problem but my game froze on the final QTE. ><

If you get revived by a medic, will it still count as a death?

Chiggs said:
Honestly, a tricked out Crysis 2 looks better than this game. Granted, BF3 definitely has the performance edge since Crysis 2 runs like a dog with all the extra PC patches, but, I think is almost like Doom III and Half-Life 2 being beaten to the punch by Far Cry in early 2004.

Yeah I agree somewhat. It looks awesome but I am not blown away by it, although it looks a good bit better in motion because of the awesome animations.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Anabuhabkuss said:
Are we really going off track to shit/troll on graphics now? Unbelievable. Game looks surreal.

Even the console versions of this game look great. There's nothing to gripe about here.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Anabuhabkuss said:
Are we really going off track to shit/troll on graphics now? Unbelievable. Game looks surreal.

I don't see any of that going on here. Just making a general observation, which you, of course, are free to disagree with.

Protip: someone presenting an alternate viewpoint doesn't always equate to trolling.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Wow, they better be fixing the server disconnect issues, that shit should have been fixed in beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom