• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersaw

demolitio said:
They're all in the future when the B2K expansion releases. :p

I think it's supposed to be in December? At least sometime before the end of the year.

What the shit? I was under the impression that it was shipping with the first expansion the way they went on about it.

mercenar1e said:
yeah.. only have this

Thank you for ordering from Origin Store. The product that you pre-ordered is now available.
There's no code for you to redeem it?

I got two separate e-mails. One for the game itself and another for the PWP, and they were sent about 2 hours apart.

IcyBlueStrawberry said:
There's no code for you to redeem it?

I got two separate e-mails. One for the game itself and another for the PWP, and they were sent about 2 hours apart.

what was the subject for the warfare pack?

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Game runs great, but I actually just got a BSOD. I've never had a BSOD on this system in the year I've had it... Win7 64, 6850, 4 gig ram, i5 quad 2.66 .

I hope it's not something breaking....

mercenar1e said:
what was the subject for the warfare pack?
"Origin - Product ready for order # 12xxxxxxxx"

Underneath there was the line you quoted, and then an invoice. On the invoice it should list the product and, if it's the PWP, there should be a code that you can enter in Origin to DL the pack.

IcyBlueStrawberry said:

Underneath there was the line you quoted, and then an invoice. On the invoice it should list the product and, if it's the PWP, there should be a code that you can enter in Origin to DL the pack.

so the email that i quoted has the PWP code on it as well as the original order? i don't see it on here

red731 said:
I am getting that too, but don't have the game. Do you have it and tried it after lauching in(if console)?

Maybe you must first run it on console, then it will send some info to battlelog and opens it up?

edit: if you are writting here, you may be on PC. I smh at myself and go away....:D

No, i don't have the game yet, i wanted to see if the GAF PS3 Platoon was wiped since the beta. And i should have it on the PS3 later today.

My first thought was that it checked my location as it launches on the 27th here in PAL land.

mercenar1e said:
so the email that i quoted has the PWP code on it as well as the original order? i don't see it on here
My email looks like this:

Thank you for ordering from Origin Store. The product that you pre-ordered is now available.

Order ID: 121xxxxxxxx
Product ID: 233xxxxxxx
Product Name: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack
Digital Rights: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
*<-------- Code you enter into Origin*

Log into the Origin (Origin) application to download and install your game. If you have already pre-loaded and installed your game, it is now ready to play.

Don't have Origin? Visit http://www.origin.com/download to download and install the Origin application. Once installed, click the sign-in tab and log in with the Origin Account you used for your purchase at the Origin Store to access your available games.

If you have further questions regarding your order, please visit http://store.origin.com and click on the Customer Service link located near the top of the page.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please visit help.origin.com/ to submit any further questions.

Sincerely,

Origin Store Customer Service

I'm watching my brother play the campaign (on 360), and it's either horrible or he's experiencing a million bugs. He's not able to kill most of the enemies, and most of them don't react to him. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Nevermind, rebooting the console fixed it. That's a relief, cause for a while it was the worst game ever, lol

IcyBlueStrawberry said:
My email looks like this:

Order ID: 121xxxxxxxx
Product ID: 233xxxxxxx
Product Name: Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack
Digital Rights: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx *<-------- Code you enter into Origin*

Log into the Origin (Origin) application to download and install your game. If you have already pre-loaded and installed your game, it is now ready to play.

Don't have Origin? Visit http://www.origin.com/download to download and install the Origin application. Once installed, click the sign-in tab and log in with the Origin Account you used for your purchase at the Origin Store to access your available games.

If you have further questions regarding your order, please visit http://store.origin.com and click on the Customer Service link located near the top of the page.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please visit help.origin.com/ to submit any further questions.

Sincerely,

Origin Store Customer Service

looks like EA is releasing the codes in batches.. i got the first at

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:08 AM

Izayoi

Banned
BigJiantRobut said:
Is it too late to apply? My ID is giantrobut.
Nelo Ice said:
I can't log into battlelog to even apply until I get my copy from amazon =(.
It's never too late, we've got plenty of room!

Another reminder to send me your Origin ID either by quoting me or sending me a PM after you apply to the Platoon, otherwise your application will be hanging in limbo.

U2NUMB

OG Kush said:
So can anyone confirm that you can buy an online pass on on consoles? Wondering if I should rent or not...

Yes there is an online pass.. but so far after 6 online games.. SO worth it. Runs smooth as hell on 360. Just go buy the game.

Akim

Banned
I'm curious. I tried to play the beta and I could never get the game to start. It would always tell me I had to reinstall. Will I have the same problem with the retail build?

zlatko

Banned
Completed the SP on hard.

Cons:

Way too many quick time events

Short even for my tastes

Character models during cut scenes aren't that impressive to be honest

When the game is dark(a lot of it is) it can be hard to know WTF is shooting you and it will draw out fire fights forcing you to pop up, see a flash light, duck back down, then pop up and spray that direction, repeat.

Pros:

Graphical power house on certain levels

Cool weapons

Variety in what you do throughout the game

Enjoyed the ending

Overall campaign is getting some serious knocks, and maybe it's that a LOT of it doesn't just feel liked CoD Modern Warfare, but is a straight rip off of CoD moments. Not a bad thing, but I can see why reviewers might be thinking the campaign lacks soul.

nitric0

This is the best looking game ever made and I haven't even played the SP. Just played the MP for 3 hours and it was some of the most intense games I've played in a long time

nitric0

Operation Metro on CQ 64 player is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The map isn't even expanded from the beta for CQ, it's the same crap

Ysiadmihi

Banned
zlatko said:
Who here pre ordered from Amazon?

I still have no clue where I am supposed to redeem this Dog Tag key they gave us. :/

Redeem it in Origin as a product code. (just figured this out myself not 5 seconds ago)

zlatko

Banned
Ysiadmihi said:
Redeem it in Origin as a product code. (just figured this out myself not 5 seconds ago)

Ah okay I did. It didn't do anything though? I restarted Origin and battlelog, but they aren't showing up in dog tags or edit dog tags?

Ysiadmihi

Banned
zlatko said:
Ah okay I did. It didn't do anything though? I restarted Origin and battlelog, but they aren't showing up in dog tags or edit dog tags?

They should be under the "Unlocked" section of your dog tags.

Spanish Wrath said:
I've read that you can't use the 360 controller on PC. Is that true?

I played the beta with pad.
Yeah you can. You can even use a ps3 controller with motioninjoy.
Btw, best firefight for me was in grand bazaar. A group of squads kept flanking a corridor. There was times where there were at least 30 players. But we held the capture point. There was even a point the enemy took a jeep and rammed it in the corridor.
Siiiiick!

red731

Noisepurge said:
No, i don't have the game yet, i wanted to see if the GAF PS3 Platoon was wiped since the beta. And i should have it on the PS3 later today.

My first thought was that it checked my location as it launches on the 27th here in PAL land.

Yea, I wanted to check that too. Post information about it working if it is bound to lauching it on ps3 first.

Also check this and write your name down.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32121638
Link are in the OP.

IcyBlueStrawberry said:

What is supposed to happen when you download the pack? I put in the code I got in a separate email, but nothing seems to have changed in origin or battlelog. I see no record of the fact that I've supposed got the pack now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom