• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

legacyzero

Banned
Interficium said:
360 Servers down again.

16407304_f6d2393518.jpg

Yup.... Broken EA servers on launch day?? what a surprise..

yep just talked to my local store and heard the same thing. Warning to anybody thinking about renting this game from blockbuster... don't. No online play if you do.

Megasoum

Banned
Eric WK said:
This took me forever to figure out.

Don't crouch. Walk up and around the time you see a prompt try to stab him.

Ugh thanks for the tip, worked on the first try... This is so lame. Reminds me of one of the later mission in Black Ops where you had to follow your
imaginary
friend and one of the prompt/script was completly misleading. Took me a while to figure it out.

Guys think its worth it to buy limited version for pc when I own standard? Place wont refund the money and I am really pissed, sort of don't want to spend the money but those maps and extras are so nice.

RiverBed

Banned
quick question:
On PS3, does the online pass tie to my PSN account or to the PS3 system itself? I am buying a new system and am currently using a friends system in the meantime but want to play online.

Raine

RiverBed said:
quick question:
On PS3, does the online pass tie to my PSN account or to the PS3 system itself? I am buying a new system and am currently using a friends system in the meantime but want to play online.
PSN. I put on both mine and my brother's PS3. Worked fine

are the PC servers down? i'm stuck at matchmaking in battlelog, it has been that was ever since i got home over an hour ago, or is something in battlelog broken for me?

Shadybiz

Seanspeed said:
How do you shoot, though?!?!?!?!?!

I'm trying to fly and not a single thing I press allows me to shoot anything. WTF?

Oh! Sorry...not sure if you're using a gamepad. On a gamepad, it should be LB or L1, depending on what controller. Not sure what the mouse command is, though I would guess LMB.

Seanspeed

Banned
Shadybiz said:
Oh! Sorry...not sure if you're using a gamepad. On a gamepad, it should be LB or L1, depending on what controller. Not sure what the mouse command is, though I would guess LMB.
Yea, my bad - 360 version. LB? I'll try it again, but I'm sure I've tried that already.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Blackvette94 said:
Same here bro.... Same here :/

I have a beast pc and no friends play pc, all are on the threefiddle

Haha @ sacrificing the premiere gameplay experience because "ur friendz dun have it!1!!"

Fuck my friends. I would never submit myself to the torture that is the console version (which I HAVE played) if I owned a capable PC. I mean, think for a second, McFly! Think!

Shadybiz

Seanspeed said:
Yea, my bad - 360 version. LB? I'll try it again, but I'm sure I've tried that already.

The firing effect is pretty subtle, so it's possible you just didn't notice. It's just kind of a buzzing sound, and depending on your TV, the tracers might be difficult to see.

Akim

Banned
MrOogieBoogie said:
Haha @ sacrificing the premiere gameplay experience because "ur friendz dun have it!1!!"

Fuck my friends. I would never submit myself to the torture that is the console version (which I HAVE played) if I owned a capable PC. I mean, think for a second, McFly! Think!

you don't have friends

DaFish

GhostRidah said:
Guys think its worth it to buy limited version for pc when I own standard? Place wont refund the money and I am really pissed, sort of don't want to spend the money but those maps and extras are so nice.
You mean double dipping on a limited edition? The only thing worth it is prolly the 4 maps, which you can buy some time in the future.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
So this Origin shit exists solely to make it way harder for me to play online, right? Everytime I try to log in to this piece of shit website, it gives me a "connection reset error" and doesn't load the god damn page. I've tried multiple browsers, I can only log in on ea's website, on origin.com it doesn't say I'm logged in.

This is all just assuming the reason I can't play on XBL right fucking now is because of origin horseshit related to me "Not having the right permissions to play on XBL" according to the game I bought that was supposed to have XBL support out of the box.

I'm downloading this origin program now becauce hopefully there it will actually allow me to log in, from which I can tell it what ea.com already knows (that my xbl account is linked to my ea account).

Fuck this stupid shit.

DaFish said:
You mean double dipping on a limited edition? The only thing worth it is prolly the 4 maps, which you can buy some time in the future.
Yea. I just hope the maps are like a week in advance for limited edition copies, and standard editions have to wait.

Ovid

FINALBOSS said:
How in the fuck did DICE manage to fuck up the controls from beta? Seriously. The aiming blows ass.
I can't believe this. I install the game and I can't even play it. What the fuck man!!!!

I didn't get this game for the single player campaign.

alterno69

Banned
Will this be enough to run the game much better than consoles? Or should i stay on consoles considering i'm on an imac and i'd have to install windows first.

Intel Core i5 quad-core de 2.7 GHz
resolución de 2560 x 1440 píxeles
4 GB (dos de 2 GB) de memoria
Disco duro de 1 TB1
AMD Radeon HD 6770M con 512 MB

Nizz

FINALBOSS said:
How in the fuck did DICE manage to fuck up the controls from beta? Seriously. The aiming blows ass.
Yet they say they haven't changed a thing on PS3: http://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/128944504135888896
Really frustrating to hear. I haven't gotten my copy yet but I will be pissed if they did change the controls from the beta...

purple cobra said:
Yet they say they haven't changed a thing on PS3: http://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/128944504135888896
Really frustrating to hear. I haven't gotten my copy yet but I will be pissed if they did change the controls from the beta...

"you're on crack"? Is that seriously a DICE twitter?

I'm on 360 but I too could swear the aiming feels different. I'm below halfway sensitivity, and it still feels jumpy to the point where I'll have random issues getting people lined up in front of me.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
So, my Origin shit SHOULD be connected, but I dunno. I don't even know if it matters. Is that what I'm supposed to do when I get this stupid ass "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live Functionality" pop up message? It tells you amazingly little about how to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom