• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Can we try some friendly fire? I want to kill my teammates who spawn and camp at the vehicle depot, waiting for a plane or something. Wait, did I say camp the vehicle depot? I meant, fortify our defenses surrounding our airfields.

Spl1nter

commish said:
Can we try some friendly fire? I want to kill my teammates who spawn and camp at the vehicle depot, waiting for a plane or something. Wait, did I say camp the vehicle depot? I meant, fortify our defenses surrounding our airfields.

BANNED

Binabik15

European GAF: If somebody wants to help me not get mad at all the randoms, add Binabik15, please.

I´m not playing THAT much, but you know, dominating with GAFfers would be fun. The GAF server is either deserted or full.

achapel

Welp the server lasted all night with no crashing. It crashed at like 8:40am pst this morning, but I don't know if it was active or not. When I left at 2am it was active with 32 max players (I set it to 32 max because it was dwindling at 64).

It was active and full a majority of the time all evening into the early morning. Awesome games all around.

fin

Spl1nter said:
People have other things to do. BF3 GAF isnt made up of 14 year old school kids.

I've been off work for 1.5 hours. Having a bad day? I'll just ignore you're asshole tone.

Why arn't there at least some randoms in our server? Is it not included in the quickplay server pool?

Spl1nter

fin said:
I've been off work for 1.5 hours. Having a bad day? I'll just ignore you're asshole tone.

Why arn't there at least some randoms in our server? Is it not included in the quickplay server pool?

Someone cant take a joke. You also have the amazing ability to detect tone in a single written sentence. :lol

scogoth

Theres one two one on the CQ server now

Spl1nter said:
someone cant take a joke :lol

You know whats a joke? God damned people who think they are heli pilots. How the hell am I supposed to use TV missiles with people who can't stay in the air more than 10 seconds

HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE

Spl1nter

scogoth said:
You know whats a joke? God damned people who think they are heli pilots. How the hell am I supposed to use TV missiles with people who can't stay in the air more than 10 seconds

HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE

You know whats a joke, the extremely long heli respawn time in comparison to all other vehicles and the fact people can spawn into the chopper which therefore forces you to sit at the helipad waiting for the chopper.

scogoth

Spl1nter said:
You know whats a joke, the extremely long heli respawn time in comparison to all other vehicles and the fact people can spawn into the chopper which therefore forces you to sit at the helipad waiting for the chopper.

Agreed. Now come help populate this server

1stStrike

Banned
We're in dah server. GET IN DAH SERVER!
3AQmK.gif

1stStrike said:
We're in dah server. GET IN DAH SERVER!
3AQmK.gif

Good games tonight, wanted to stay on until I at least got thermal vision. Had a crash that completely locked my comp--been doing this a few times a week, gonna revert drivers back to 11.9 and hope that fixes it.

1stStrike

Banned
Need moar admins on deuce server. Just had a guy abusing the other "f" word on there, witnessed by me and splinter.

"Th3_Tr3mors" is his name.

Edit: he's banned now.

besides soflom, is there anyway to use heat seaking rockets to actually kill a helicopter, if the heli has 1 engie repairing it, you are unable to kill it.

also nerf the goddamn fucking repair tool, it is fucking waaaaaaaaaaaay to OP give it a 10 second cool down or someshit 1 engie repairing 1 tank can roll 3 at, and before you say use more spot them, if it takes 5 people to kill 1 vehicle and 1 engie, shit isn't balanced.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
ZombieSupaStar said:
besides soflom, is there anyway to use heat seaking rockets to actually kill a helicopter, if the heli has 1 engie repairing it, you are unable to kill it.

also nerf the goddamn fucking repair tool, it is fucking waaaaaaaaaaaay to OP give it a 10 second cool down or someshit 1 engie repairing 1 tank can roll 3 at, and before you say use more spot them, if it takes 5 people to kill 1 vehicle and 1 engie, shit isn't balanced.

What is the problem with killing this engie? Yeah, I know he usually tries to hide behind the tank but it's always possible to outflank him.

SumPog

Neo Member
No matter what happens, I can't go through an hour of playing this game without disconnecting or timing out for no particular reason.

scogoth

ZombieSupaStar said:

SOFLAM doesn't help heat seekers, only laser guided missiles. Try using laser guided missles to take down the heli, they do more damage and flares don't stop them.

Anton Sugar said:
Demize thinks he found a fix!

We need to do some serious stress testing on the servers this weekend. We have approx. 2 weeks before Multiplay is up for renewal.

Well thats nice too. I thought that laser guided missiles just missed sometimes, good to know thats its a glitch. But still the magical rubber TV missiles need to be fixed.

Top Bottom