• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

scogoth said:
Most "Bad Lucks" aren't admin releated. They bad luck death happens in cases where you were suicided or teamkilled but indirectly. If you jump out of your jet and run yourself over thats sometimes a bad luck. If you are next to a wall that your moron tank driving team mate shoots and the debris kills you its a bad luck death. There is an area over damavand peak thats glitched and if you fly into it you are bad lucked to death. Really bad luck is dices way of saying, "this game is fucked up and we haven't fixed this yet"
"Bad Luck" is Battlefield 3's version of Halo's "Killed by the Guardians"

achapel

achapel said:
Been full almost 3 hours now. Mostly randoms that I can tell.
Of course, right as I say something. It had officially 1 day 2 hours uptime. :(

Server is at 50+ now so get in and enjoy!

rac

Banned
I needed two more kills with the AK-74M to get the IR 1x scope. This game loves to torture me.

Also had a real fun time in the neogaf server tonight except that caspian border match that dced. That was bullshit.

FStop7

Banned
After the server crashed it was 4 or 5 of us. It was a great time to practice helis. I made some huge improvements in managing at low altitudes and improving my touch. The transport heli is so much tougher than the attack birds because if you dip the nose even a little too much you're boned.

LordCanti

I wasn't able to play yesterday. I take it that the server crashed once? Still probably better than the original server. How was the performance while it was up?

How would people feel about the original server going back up as a 32 player Rush server while we test the new server?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The only thing worse than these constant disconnections are spawning into a game that my team has just lost.

...and then getting disconnected.

industrian said:
The only thing worse than these constant disconnections are spawning into a game that my team has just lost.

...and then getting disconnected.

I've had the oposite happen.

Get in server, "Your team won!" "200 points!" + "500 points!"

Ok then!

scogoth

LordCanti said:
I wasn't able to play yesterday. I take it that the server crashed once? Still probably better than the original server. How was the performance while it was up?

How would people feel about the original server going back up as a 32 player Rush server while we test the new server?

Yes, please!

I need a meat grinder to unlock those assault attachments, less than a 1000 kills away from being done all the assault weapons.

industrian

Metalmurphy said:
I've had the oposite happen.

Get in server, "Your team won!" "200 points!" + "500 points!"

Ok then!

I have no issue with that.

Also, just had a game where I played really good as a medic, got to "Your Team Won" and promptly disconnected. I don't think any of my bonuses carried over. :/

Every game I've played tonight has been disconnected.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
LordCanti said:

Nice! We have a Rush server now. I don't play much Rush now because its painful to play with pubs. I hope to play a lot of Rush with my GAF buddies.

scogoth said:
Anyone want to play on a GAF server?
I would but can't right now because I'm supposed to be working.

industrian

Has there been any interest in creating a NeoGAF Asia group outside of myself? I feel like I'm all alone rockin' this [GAF] clantag.

jaaz

Holy crap, 4 out of the 6 servers on my favorites list (including the GAF Rush server) are empty. Definitely release day for another FPS...

Fun games while we seeded the server. It's up to 32 players now and will be up to 64 shortly. Thanks to scogoth, got a good deal of my chopper unlocks.

I've been a bit AWOL, work has been kicking my ass, gotta wake at 6:00 AM during the week so I don't get to play too late. Will definitely be down for some games this weekend--we need some epic high ticket matches.

Orgun

Ajemsuhgao said:
Fun games tonight. Fun times in Mumble too.

More of you people need to join the mumble server.

Never know which mumble server to join and there is never anyone in there when I do anyways (in the BF3 section anyways) :(

1stStrike

Banned
I spent last night doing something vastly more fun than Battlefield. Trying to script something in ruby......

Okay, it wasn't fun at all D:

Menelaus

Banned
Some new bit.ly links to share with your friends!

Z9WhA.jpg

Top Bottom