• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

Spl1nter

scogoth said:
You are all weak, I need too setup a disk clone then BF3 all night long!

I might need to get some food at some point. Splinter bring me pasta!

I am feeling to lazy to make dinner tonight. May order a pizza.

What server do we want to play on? So I can start seeding it.

I think you know my opinion on Rush ;) Conquest all night, baby.

I'll join the server in about... 15 minutes? Just gonna grab a drink and help my girlfriend with something.

Edit: I thought you quoted me. :S Craving attention, clearly.

1stStrike said:
I will so knife you... again :p

My heart cries every time a gaffer knifes me.

Spl1nter said:
I am feeling to lazy to make dinner tonight. May order a pizza.

What server do we want to play on? So I can start seeding it.

Multiplay, I say, to test out it's stability, considering we only have two weeks left to make a choice. I just changed it back to CQ 64.

Spl1nter

Anton Sugar said:
My heart cries every time a gaffer knifes me.

Multiplay, I say, to test out it's stability, considering we only have two weeks left to make a choice. I just changed it back to CQ 64.

The server that doesnt seem to seed properly... guess we will test it out.

Spl1nter

Anton Sugar said:
Joinin now! Gonna try to get some footage tonight.

I do not give consent to using any footage without my permission. I was not aware I was being recorded. Some of that audio is quite incriminating.

abuC

Sorry I didn't join Spl1nter, I was trying to get the game to run in 1080p in Single player. I failed :(

Downloading the new Beta drivers right now, and will give it another shot.

Ferga

I was on 15/0 today in a Damavand rush game then i died but got revived by a team mate

too bad i got REVIVED UNDER THE GROUND!

I was just stuck there while proned

So heartbreaking to go 15/1 by pressing esc-suicide

:(

Shit, comp blue-screened and when I come back, everyone left Mumble.

DTKT said:
You guys are assholes.

:(

lol.gif

Just busting your balls, dude. Why you gotta be so quiet in Mumble?

1stStrike

Banned
Anton Sugar said:
Shit, comp blue-screened and when I come back, everyone left Mumble.

lol.gif

Just busting your balls, dude. Why you gotta be so quiet in Mumble?

Everyone's taking about a 30 minute break. Should be back shortly.

1stStrike

Banned
Good games tonight, guys. We had one crash in like 6 hours on the multiplay server, but it was towards the end of the night anyways.

1stStrike said:
Good games tonight, guys. We had one crash in like 6 hours on the multiplay server, but it was towards the end of the night anyways.

Yup, good 6+ hours of playtime on Multiplay and was pretty much populated (full) for a good portion of that.

Got a few hundred GB of footage tonight, will try to get something watchable this weekend!

1stStrike

Banned
Anton Sugar said:
FRAG-MOTHAFUCKIN-ROUNDS

Still processing, but a taste of things to come. That was the footage from one of my drives before it filled up and I switched to my external, which was the bulk of the footage.

Yeah, we need more action instead of running into me repeatedly and doing circles inside of a building :p

1stStrike

Banned
Anton Sugar said:
Bwahahaha don't worry, got some great firefights and GAF teamwork in the bulk of the footage.

Yeah, I know there was some great uh... dialogue on mumble too :p

Oh and for you guys that were on mumble with me earlier when I was talking about my novel, it's out now. Check my post out for more info.

LordCanti

Anton Sugar said:
FRAG-MOTHAFUCKIN-ROUNDS

Still processing, but a taste of things to come. That was the footage from one of my drives before it filled up and I switched to my external, which was the bulk of the footage.

You bastards stole my troll shotgun idea.

Sounds like a lot of fun was had. I was stuck going out last night, but I should be free tonight. Today is dedicated to dragon slaying though (and grocery shopping).

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Nothing gets me angrier than playing an incredible game and getting disconnected at the "Your Team Won/Scoreboards" screen. None of the awards carry over. I'm sick of this shit.

Is anyone aware of cheats that just make other players suicide?

Me and a friend were completely dominating a game with an attack heli (guided rockets own so much) but every now and then our chopper would just blow up. I didn't hear any jet sounds because they sometimes crash into you, it would just blow up and I would get a suicide and team kill for my gunner. It happened 3 times...

Metalmurphy said:

Me and a friend were completely dominating a game with an attack heli (guided rockets own so much) but every now and then our chopper would just blow up. I didn't hear any jet sounds because they sometimes crash into you, it would just blow up and I would get a suicide and team kill for my gunner. It happened 3 times...
Hmmm...admins can kill you but i don't think it destroys the vehicle too.

scogoth

Metalmurphy said:

Its called TV Missiles, they blow you up if your nose is down.

AndyD

aka andydumi
scogoth said:
Stop auto kicking me for idling! I'll idle on the multiplay server as long as I damn well want!

Idle kick on a full server makes sense, otherwise people take up spots. Do the multiplay servers not auto kick?

scogoth

AndyD said:
Idle kick on a full server makes sense, otherwise people take up spots. Do the multiplay servers not auto kick?

you do realize our multiplay server is 0/64 23 hours of the day.

In other news banned from a server because I killed a guy three times in a row, he bitched about aim botting and 5 seconds later the retarded admins banned me. Sooo can we seed our servers now?

1stStrike

Banned
scogoth said:
you do realize our multiplay server is 0/64 23 hours of the day.

In other news banned from a server because I killed a guy three times in a row, he bitched about aim botting and 5 seconds later the retarded admins banned me. Sooo can we seed our servers now?

It's obviously because you ARE aimbotting. BUSTED!

/screams bloody murder, etc. etc.

scogoth

Someone didn't seed the deuce server correctly, joining does that black screen till round end thing. Can an admin restart the round?

EDIT: nm round ended lol

Top Bottom