• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 PC Community Meetup

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
thank you for recording everything

ocelot.gif

LordCanti

If it starts really shortly, I'm in for maybe an hour or so. Pretty wiped out at this point, so I can't stay up a whole lot longer.

LordCanti

Great games tonight. With the exception of the time I got my 20,000 pound LAV stuck on a flimsy fence somehow, it was a great success.

Corran Horn

Wish I could play....damn family using the SlingBox which brings my internet down to the speeds of Canadian internet. Too hard ;;

AAAAAH MOTHAFUCKIN COMMUNITY NIGHT

Just had another, more permanent work schedule change to 8:30-5:30, so I should be online around 7-8 CST. See y'all douchebags there.

scogoth

Trying to join NA West--have an application in, but can't follow it up with a PM.

Origin name is HDgaming42.

Thanks!

Chapel has been AWOL for awhile now. The platoon thing never paned out because everyone and their granny signed up for the platoons now there are only 20 or so of use who play regularly.

You're on our friends list so thats good enough.

AAAAAH MOTHAFUCKIN COMMUNITY NIGHT

Just had another, more permanent work schedule change to 8:30-5:30, so I should be online around 7-8 CST. See y'all douchebags there.

Have you tried switching to decaf?

I for one would like it if we tried to co-ordinate with another group/clan/community for some matches on the server, I mean we have one, we should use it, not to say that doing pub stomps and getting banned isnt fun (lets do that again tonight hehe). But I really want to play this game against another organized team.

Menelaus

Banned
I for one would like it if we tried to co-ordinate with another group/clan/community for some matches on the server, I mean we have one, we should use it, not to say that doing pub stomps and getting banned isnt fun (lets do that again tonight hehe). But I really want to play this game against another organized team.

Well, what are you waiting for?! Bring some homies over.

Spl1nter

No one I know has a rig that can play it, at least this weekend, but I will venture out to the internet and inquire.

We could do in house on the server. We have enough people to do 4v4 squad rush or an inf only variant (5v5, 6v6). Not sure if we have enough for the standard 8v8 conquest.

LordCanti

EA/DICE need to fix the loading screen bug already. I've been sitting in the queue for ten minutes because I couldn't load the next map >< Fucking DICE.

Recording games suck when your not that good lol. I guess I can edit parts together.

You recorded last night? I've been recording each community night...just a lot of footage to go through to edit!

Not sure what GAF prefers with these videos--kill highlights? Stupid GAF banter? Objective/flag capping?

Corran Horn

You recorded last night? I've been recording each community night...just a lot of footage to go through to edit!

Not sure what GAF prefers with these videos--kill highlights? Stupid GAF banter? Objective/flag capping?
I was only in like 2 games so not much.

LordCanti

Yes please. I want our discussions on Canadian/US relations uploaded for all the world to hear.

Nabs

Autohotkey is triggering PB Bans now. I always have it running to change my windows key, but it looks like I'm going to give it up for a while.

I wonder if x-mouse button control will be a problem as well.

Top Bottom