• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AK5C is probably the best carbine. Low recoil, the highest muzzle velocity, and a decent RoF. I use the holo, angled grip, heavy barrel, and laser on it. My go to weapon in BF4.

I'd agree with that. I really like the AKU 12 as well, although it's kind of a 'boring' gun.

MTAR was my favorite in BF3, and it's still pretty good. It's a fun gun. And they completely ruined the SG553.

Had some good games with a fellow GAFer, but then started getting one shotted by the M9 so decided to call it quits. Lots of people using that gun too now.

So is the double XP week really starting tomorrow? Wouldn't you think that they would at least wait for the patch that fixes some important stuff like the audio bug and crashes to come out first? Seems like kind of a waste.

Dug

Banned
I love seeing an enemy trying to escape by elevator and throwing a M34 incendiary into it while the door closes.

njean777

So is the double XP week really starting tomorrow? Wouldn't you think that they would at least wait for the patch that fixes some important stuff like the audio bug and crashes to come out first? Seems like kind of a waste.

This is Dice, it will most likely not be fully fixed until 6 months from now.

Is conquest on PS4 super laggy for anyone else? I haven't had any issues actually dropping games or anything, but any game that I get into is rather unstable. Every other mode runs perfectly.

Remmy2112

Any word on the best carbines? I find myself using them with both engineer and assault classes. They feel a lot better to me than assault rifles for some reason.

ACW-R is my preferred carbine. It has a extremely high rate of fire and a absurdly fast reload speed. If you learn to control the recoil and burst fire with it at medium to long range you have a weapon that is amazing at close range and can reach out and touch farther people.

Dylx

You know what dice just re-release BF3 for us next gen consolers, add some maps and guns and call it a day. We're not gonna miss the "levoluition" stuff either.

When battlefield 4 is actually ready call us.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
2XP is on. Hopefully Splinter is on later so I can ride in his helicopter for unlocks. >_>

TheSeks

Yes. Because you can filter to Europe servers.

But you need to get the DLC maps from the US.

TheSeks

I guess DICE fixed the China Rising exploit... DMR, Shotgun, C4 kill gotten but nada.

zychi

Banned
The ps3 digital version is 35 right now on amazon, if i buy it, can i upgrade to the ps4 version for $10? No need for a disc right?

e:for anyone who is curious, it worked!

$35 bf4 digital version for ps4!

vixlar

As the player apreciation is coming with double XP, they changed the Premium Event that was suposed to be those days for a Golden Battlepack.

Actually, they swapped it with the december one. December gonna got two double XP events and no golden battlepacks.

TheSeks

As the player apreciation is coming with double XP, they changed the Premium Event that was suposed to be those days for a Golden Battlepack.

Actually, they swapped it with the december one. December gonna got two double XP events and no golden battlepacks.

Not a big deal. Who cares about Battlepacks?

At least 2XP helps you unlock things quicker.

Overdoziz

Banned
Not a big deal. Who cares about Battlepacks?

At least 2XP helps you unlock things quicker.
Because my favorite scope (the Kobra) is now in Battlepacks.
I don't mind cosmetic stuff being in those packs, but having weapon attachments in them is incredibly dumb.

TheSeks

Meh. Real men use iron sights or the default scopes. ;)

As it is figured out the Just One More. C4 is bugged with Support. Thing has to be done with recon for the recon sniper rifle. D'oh.

Just leaves LMG ribbons for the last China Rising weapon and then worrying about the new vehicle unlock thingy when China Rising happens.

And then I can worry about Pistols, DMR, Snipers and possibly air vehicles if Splinter gets on today.

Seanspeed

Banned
Why cant I get put on a good team!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm consistently struggling to even hit a .5 K/D ratio and we're always getting blown out and based raped almost every match, no matter how many times I switch servers.

EDIT: Figures. Next match I'm actually doing alright and it crashes! !!!

Wasting away this double XP time.

Panthers

God my K/D ratio takes a hit when I use a new gun. The iron sights are horrible in this game. I wish each gun started with some kind of scope.

The worst was trying to unlock the DMR. Sniping is not my thing lol.

Milennia

God my K/D ratio takes a hit when I use a new gun. The iron sights are horrible in this game. I wish each gun started with some kind of scope.

Nor is it mine:/ for those unlocks i played squad deathmatch and just mid range sniped lol got 1 hit kills most of the time and didn't have too big of an issue.

elyetis

3jeu1gE.gif

God I love XM25 sniping from roof <3

mk11 mod with acog + angled grip is a death machine tho (shut up spl1nter, it's gud)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

I wish I could get the angled grip for every gun right off the bat.

ME! Well not really. 100%xp boosts on top of this double xp have been amazing so far though. Still have 3 more to use. Hopefully I'll get a few more 100% boosts while ranking up.

So xp boosts plus double xp actually stack? I have a 50% I'm not using. I should probably get on that.

Seville

Wish I waited a couple of weeks before buying the game...

Yep, I regret buying it at launch now. Have only played 10 hrs so far. I could've bought it now for $20 instead :( Ah well, still a fun game but with all the bugs at launch it made the seeing the price now even worst.

Seanspeed

Banned
So damn stupid how Premium isn't on sale anywhere...
Well its not like having things go on sale is some god-given right, ya know?

I'm glad I picked up the BF4+Premium combo when I did, though. £55 was a great deal and I still don't think there's a way to beat that.

Cant believe the game has about for a month, already!

Finally got into some better teams. Even when I was getting killed constantly and had .5 K/D ratio's, I was still usually in the top half of my team, if not near the very top. That's how bad they were. But after a couple rounds in some decent ones, I went from Level 9 to 12 in 2 matches.

Didn't even think about stacking some of my XP boosts on top of that(have saved all mine for when the crashes were fixed/improved. Maybe I'll try that out tonight.

so despite preordering the xbone version at best buy i somehow got a copy without the china uprising code, checked all 3 best buys in the area yesterday and none have the limited edition for me to exchange out....way to fail me yet again bby

totem

Neo Member
Hopefully someone can help me out. I purchased the Premium membership for XboxOne and can access the battlepacks successfully. However, when I go to join any of the maps for the Second Assault extension, the only option shown is to Buy DLC and I can't join the match. When I attempt to join it takes me to the store and shows Premium membership but says I already own it. What am I doing wrong? It does not seem to recognize I am a premium member, but it shows Premium member at the main title screen.

Grief.exe

Hopefully someone can help me out. I purchased the Premium membership for XboxOne and can access the battlepacks successfully. However, when I go to join any of the maps for the Second Assault extension, the only option shown is to Buy DLC and I can't join the match. When I attempt to join it takes me to the store and shows Premium membership but says I already own it. What am I doing wrong? It does not seem to recognize I am a premium member, but it shows Premium member at the main title screen.

Did it prompt you to download the DLC?

Edit: apparently its a huge issue http://www.vg247.com/2013/11/28/bat...loading-second-assault-dlc-ea-aware-of-issue/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom