• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The guns could be bugged, but it wouldn't be the first time they were released early on PC by accident.

Oh wait... He is cheating... The assignments all have to do with second assault maps, he couldn't possibly have them.

Yeah, he's hacking. The second assault assignments aren't on Battlelog and most of them have to do with the 4 maps.
Nope, its a glitch. I have a couple of completed assignments for 2nd Assualt since i got Premium.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Nope, its a glitch. I have a couple of completed assignments for 2nd Assualt since i got Premium.

And those assignments would be? Since F2000, GOL Sniper Magnum, and the other guns REQUIRE being on the second assault maps for in-a-round purposes, I'm calling bull on that Fersis.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
And those assignments would be? Since F2000, GOL Sniper Magnum, and the other guns REQUIRE being on the second assault maps for in-a-round purposes, I'm calling bull on that Fersis.
mhmhmh you might be right since i cant find them on Battlelog. Mhmhmh but ill check again on my PS4 later.
You win this time TheSeks!

HACKZOEWR
Yeah but im sure i read something like that on my PS4 batllelog oh well. :(

Timu

since no one has done it yet:

I just wanted to bold the part about the lighting because it was noticeably better on Operation Locker on my 670
I hope to god it fixes the performance on my end, I'm running an i5-2500k, 2 4Gb 670s and 8Gb ram here and still get them severe FPS drops.

Played on a pistol only server for the first time. Probably the most fun I've had playing this game...

I was surprised at how much more enjoyable Lockers is when it's pistols only/no explosives. I just wish the game supported that kind of thing better--they can't disable other weapons outright, only warn/kill/kick/ban you if you use them. Which makes for hilarious moments when you run out of pistol ammo and mistakenly cap someone in the face with an assault rifle.

game feels much smoother now after this patch on PC,

I thought they might have been actually able to improve the PS4 version since my first game (Conquest in Rogue Transmission) after the patch felt suprisingly smooth but my joy was short lived since it was back to the usual rubber banding and shitty framerates in Paracel Storm right after that...

I thought they might have been actually able to improve the PS4 version since my first game (Conquest in Rogue Transmission) after the patch felt suprisingly smooth but my joy was short lived since it was back to the usual rubber banding and shitty framerates in Paracel Storm right after that...

Well fuck me, that's disappointing, I guess the rubberbanding is never going to be fixed.

Paertan

20-25 minutes it took before I was allowed to join my friends today.
After which I couldn't play since game didn't respond to mouse or keyboard. Known bug. No workaround or fix known.
Finally got into the game. Played for 5 minutes. Game crashes. Fuck this shit

Back to Killzone

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
it looks like a skull with crosshairs.

About damn time that they added that, one of the many important core things that somehow went missing compared to older Battlefields.

I've been stream-hopping trying to see it on Twitch, but it's buffering like crazy in every stream I check plus I don't see anyone dying by a headshot at all either.

Did anyone realize that the map rotation changed? Instead of going from rogue transmission to paracel storm to golmud railway, it went from rogue to shanghai then lancang dam. Is it randomized now? Or is there a new order? I need to know when op locker comes on. I need my fix!

Edit: after lacang was zavod

Did anyone realize that the map rotation changed? Instead of going from rogue transmission to paracel storm to golmud railway, it went from rogue to shanghai then lancang dam. Is it randomized now? Or is there a new order? I need to know when op locker comes on. I nees my fix!
I'll be impressed if they randomized it. Though I agree a locker fix is hard to get without a functioning server browser.

ChrisW

Can someone please tell me why even when I begin shooting someone half a second before they shoot me, I die first and they are still on 50 health? Even though I pumped them full of lead? This is happening a few times

Timu

Can someone please tell me why even when I begin shooting someone half a second before they shoot me, I die first and they are still on 50 health? Even though I pumped them full of lead? This is happening a few times
Bad hit detection in full force, sometimes makes the game nearly unplayable, and that's saying something with all the other problems it has.

Fersis

So... theres a weird looking icon blinking on the screen all the time now (PS4)
Looks like a 'connection' kind of icon :s (Debug Icon?)
Its damn annoying.

Also there's no option to turn off the chatbox... no prob since no one uses the commo rose.

Timu

step up yo game
Hard to when shit like this happens:

ir6yEZiW8gE5V.gif

ROFL!=p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Also there's no option to turn off the chatbox... no prob since no one uses the commo rose.

Babysteps... eventually they'll give you the show when active/show always option.
there is no "hide" option. *Jedi hand wave*

Show when active is amazing. Let's it fade unless someone
me
is spamming "NEED AMMO NEED AMMO NEED AMMO" pops it up.

Fersis

Like i dont know if i can play the game with the annoying debug icon blinking all the time.
>__<

Beaulieu

Did anyone realize that the map rotation changed? Instead of going from rogue transmission to paracel storm to golmud railway, it went from rogue to shanghai then lancang dam. Is it randomized now? Or is there a new order? I need to know when op locker comes on. I need my fix!

Edit: after lacang was zavod

I didnt think it was possible for anyone to like that map.
go play call of duty if you need that kind of fix....

terrible

Banned
Crap happens to me when I'm not even moving as I shoot, happened twice though.

Oh that was actually you, damn. You could hip fire from that distance and you'd still get the kill so it's definitely ridiculous no matter how you look at that clip.

Fersis

Mhmhm i dont think the headshot icon is showing correctly.
I got killed by a shotgun at close range and it showed the icon.

Bombless

The DMRs have definitely been improved, the QB88 at least. They're still lacklustre imo, but maybe I just need to get used to the new way. I've consistently killed people with 3 shots at range, 2 with a headshot.

Oddly enough, the SKS felt worse in my hands, but this is all circumstantial. I'll try to use them exclusively for a couple days.

DMR's are still kind of bad imo. Looks like they only tweaked the damage drop off. So no more 4 to the body at range, but it's still two the head and three to body up close. It's gotta be a oneshot to the head and two to the body up close for DMR's to be worth it imo.

And unless it's a glitch, Dice has just given the RCB to the attackers on rush on Hainan Resort. WTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!?

Fersis

DMR's are still kind of bad imo. Looks like they only tweaked the damage drop off. So no more 4 to the body at range, but it's still two the head and three to body up close. It's gotta be a oneshot to the head and two to the body up close for DMR's to be worth it imo.

And unless it's a glitch, Dice has just given the RCB to the attackers on rush on Hainan Resort. WTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!?
They removed a couple of Vehicles in Dawn Breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom