• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it looks like the reconciled the stats disparity between in-game and battle log. I used to have 25 attack boat service stars, the battle log only showed 15 of them. Now I have 15 of them in game. Fuck you DICE.

Omni

You must have a very low SPM. But yeah, it's dumb.
It's like 560. No idea if that's high or low. I only play Conquest

Only stat that matters in BF is W/L.
Maybe. As someone who goes in alone 100% of the time I like to think that there's more to it than that. Doesn't matter if I capture a new objective every couple of minutes and be the MVP, there are times where my team will still lose.

Omni

Its pretty low, i ony play conquest really in pubs and mine is at 1150.
Oooh okay. Probably due to my tendency to stay around objectives and to defend rather than to play super aggressively!

Not that it helps that there are only 12 enemies in these huge maps :p

Rounded down lol.
It's bullshit, too. I often had vehicle unlocks in-game that battle log listed as unavailable. I don't know why it 'leaked' points but you can imagine that after 25 SS the disparity is noticeable.

I also had an instance where I got my 510 kills BP for a gun, checked battle log, had 507 kills listed and when I played the next day it said I unlocked it again (though I didn't actually receive one)

Milennia

Oooh okay. Probably due to my tendency to stay around objectives and to defend rather than to play super aggressively!

Yeah, playing on last gen would affect it due to player count.
Also the passive playstyle will as well.

just had a flood zone match where a guy was 62-2 in a littlebird.

fix this shit asap. I suspect he was hacking too but i was the only person on the team using AA launcher to try to stop him too. fucking miserable.

I don't understand how people just play this game so braindead sometimes. They just don't look into doing more than running around with an AR and sniping?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/429669167977119488/178950182/

I crashed at the end of the match when i got into an LAV, of course. Then i rejoined so i could save the game stats.

I saw the exact same thing happen a week ago, the funny thing was he was around 60-1 in the scout on the other team, and I was around 40-1 in the IFV on my team, yet he never once came after me in the scout. He was only farming infantry kills on the rooftops. He had at least one engineer repairing him the entire match also.

The repair tool speed nerf when repairing the scout has had a miniscule impact, if any, to constantly repairing scout whores who never die.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
DAT TEAM STACK, DOH.

Kept trying to switch me and other mid-range scoreboard players that kept killing them to their shitty clan server's side despite them having 6 clantards on.

NOPE.

And finally after like 28 minutes we armed and then held them off for the win.

Not touching that server again even if includes both Rush and Sabotage. Not worth it with how they do teamswitching shenanigans when we had 5+ recons on our side camping the roof while we nearly armed A 3-5 times.

---

Even with the Attack Boat the attackers still lose first set. I can see what DICE wanted to do with Haien first set, but no. It needs more islands and cover for the attackers to run/swim through to the first set. Defense just sits on the LAW or SRAW and shoots rockets all day at the slow moving water vehicles trying to attack them.

Quick question.

Does this game use online pass?

Does a new copy come with the free map DLC or was it only for pre-orders?

My friend wants to sell this for cheap so I might get it.

Milennia

Quick question.

Does this game use online pass?

Does a new copy come with the free map DLC or was it only for pre-orders?

My friend wants to sell this for cheap so I might get it.

No online pass required.
China rising for free was a pre order exclusive, sadly that promotion has ended.

terrible

Banned

Do you have premium and play a lot during double XP weekends and do you use boosts all the time? That's the main factor when it comes to SPM.

Speaking of rogue transmission,
Its slowly becoming my favorite map.

I like it too, seems fairly balanced for all types of combat scenarios.

i need to get my UCAV on... already got my SUAV roadkill and just tied up my Bomber bullshit.

I'm sure you'll do fine.

The Dam level and RT are your best friend.

C island is fairly easy to rack it up on there.

On RT, from D to A is a good hotspot, but E to B/D was better as it gives you an unobstructed view over the radar dish to spot some targets and get them, sometimes the textured ground and trees make it hard to spot.

TheSeks

Getting this sniper rifle ribbon set up so I can get the GOL is impossible. Counter snipers or short sightlines for the bolt actions. D:

If I could get 6 oblivious snipers, it'd be easy.

Keasar

Was there going to be a free DMR and Shotgun unlock pack for everyone during this month? Recall it being mentioned somewhere.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I'm abit confused. I have china rising but... I don't know how to play it?

One of the things says play 10 hours of china rising, what's that mean? Spend 10 hours on the china rising maps?

Also can someone help me improve my L85 use, when I burst fire the cursor will jump up after say two bursts. I find this pattern really difficult to control and correct so I usually end up dying. I'm hoping an attachment will sort me out or something?

TheSeks

Was there going to be a free DMR and Shotgun unlock pack for everyone during this month? Recall it being mentioned somewhere.

The month just started wait until next week or the end of the month before bitching/wondering about it.

Anyway: Got the sniper ribbon. GOL Sniper Assignment ready for that hellacious 5 kills on the tower shit. :/

And I gotta get 8 more sniper ribbons or marksmen headshots. One of the two. Both for the sniper assignment. Ugh.

Majanew

Banned
Since the patch, I'm now getting rubberband lag in Paracel Storm and Zavod. Never had it in any map other than Hainan and Lancang before the patch. Battlefield needs to be taken out of DICE's fucking hands.

TheSeks

Jeez, I was just wondering if I recalled correctly or not. :/

I ain't attacking you, personally so don't take it that way. Just everyone going "ZOMG WHERE IS THE SHORTCUTS" it's only been... 16 hours since February started. Hold your horses.

Orcus

Since the patch, I'm now getting rubberband lag in Paracel Storm and Zavod. Never had it in any map other than Hainan and Lancang before the patch. Battlefield needs to be taken out of DICE's fucking hands.
I've noticed that as well today. The rubber banding has spread to two more servers. :[

turnbuckle

Roommate, brother, and I have all had great experiences since the patch. I'm probably jinxing myself, but I felt last patch screwed up a lot on my end and now it's been great.

Knock on wood

ody lives

XtJ59Xu.gif

But does he play BF4 is the question.

I don't play babby games

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Don't want to jinx it, but Battlefield 4 on 360 has been running the best it's ever done for me for the past two days since the patch, not a single freeze yet. Then again, I still avoid Dawnbreaker like the plague. Oddly enough, a friend of mine froze on Flood Zone Conquest while we were in a game together, and two other squadmates disappeared from the squad at the exact same time he froze. Didn't remember their names so I didn't look to see if they just simply switched to another squad, but I doubt that since we were top squad and I was marking objectives as squad leader like I always do.

I only had two more Battlepacks left to max out the MP7 so I played Engineer and beasted the match with it - MVP and went 50-20. At least half of those deaths were due to instant kills from people on a server from more than halfway around the world in Brazil. Really annoying.

Was also surprised to see that after all this time from since I bought the game, emblem0s finally work, so now I can get rid of the crappy one I threw on to test if they worked, and put a real one.

TheSeks

Lol
A mans sport

I see lies here.

I'm wondering if they're accounting Eastern Counties and Timezones in their PST timezone calculations for the PAM. Wondering if I can get an extra Battlepack on the "28th"/1st from it.

so how do you apply the xp boosts? I can't seem to find them in a match but opened some in my battle packs.

Esc->Boosts Available->25/50/100/200% boost-X -> ???????? -> PROFIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom