• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 |OT| The time has come, and so have Wii!

bigmac996

On chapter 5 and I'm absolutely loving this so far. Only thing I'd ask for at this point is more regular enemy encounters. Seems like there's been less than the first game, but I could be wrong. Could be that the pacing is so snappy that it feels like less.

AsakuraZ

I made some Bayo avatars if someone wants to change theirs :)

U2OTccp.jpg
w9SK3jD.jpg
2QaQqe1.jpg

KRZNtYc.jpg
KdOv5XP.jpg
k1PdqMX.jpg

Claimed the third one, thanks!

And I can't wait to pick this up tomorrow! Can't decide if I want to replay the first one first or just jump right into number 2!

correojon

Great OT!

Does anyone know at what time will we be getting the game in the eshop? (Spanish Bayo fan here)

Also, is the Prima guide good? I have the guide for the Bayo1 and it's glorious, if this one is anything similar I'll buy it right now.

That wait till Sunday while the rest of you guys get it tomorrow is gonna kill me, the one time I wish Nintendo would've released on that day. But that Best Buy deal is to good to pass up in the long run.

Revven

I am picking up my physical copy tomorrow and going to start Bayo 1 sometime tomorrow. I'm really excited, I haven't played Bayo 1 before... my next couple of weeks are going to be sublime... between playing Bayo 1 and then playing Bayo 2 straight after. Going to be amazing to play through 1 and then jump straight to 2.

I'm happy for the people that got a Wii U for this game. They're going to be VERY pleasantly surprised with the other great games on the system.

OT, I'm super stoked for this game. I'm gonna have to juggle it with Civ:BE though.

Staf

I'm happy for the people that got a Wii U for this game. They're going to be VERY pleasantly surprised with the other great games on the system.

OT, I'm super stoked for this game. I'm gonna have to juggle it with Civ:BE though.

Juggle Bayo and Civ? When are you officially saying farewell to the outside world?

Sagely

That accolades video is just marvellous. Can't wait to jump in tomorrow night and let the joy wash over me :)

Planning to play Bayo 2 first, then 1 for a comparison, then return to 2 for the extra difficulties. Going to have a sore face from hours of constant smiling!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
I never beat the first one since i had it on PS3.... BUT NOW!

Do i play bayo 1 first or go straight to Bayo2?!

well gaf amazon jut posted mt double pack of Bayonetta 1 & 2

I never played this type of game before and i played the demo and it kicked my ass on normal I will be playing this on easy

I like Bayonetta her look in the 2nd game is seriously awesome

I did my part everyone buy this game lets make Bayonetta home is Nintendos .

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Just went to Gamestop to switch my preorder deposit on Smash over to Bayo 2 and probably just going to skip Wii U Smash entirely. This is what happens when you release the 3DS version first Nintendo |`Д´|

Top Bottom